We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A three-pack of Grandma's Secret Spot Remover for easy and nontoxic stain removal. There's really no other choice! Simply apply a drop and wait for the magic to happen. Now those grass, blood, coffee, rust, and ink stains have no choice but to disappear!
2. Clorox disinfecting wipes because they can handle any mess on just about any surface. They're safe on wood, granite, and stainless steel, so just wipe up any spills and stains and pretend they never happened...
3. A pack of two deodorant-removing sponges that'll remove those annoying (and seemingly permanent) white streaks on your favorite blouses.
4. Four Bed Bands to keep your sheets from slipping and sliding off your bed every time you dare to shift your weight in your sleep.
5. A set of dress weights if the wind has ever shown the world a little more of you than you bargained for. These reusable adhesive weights will keep your garment down despite the weather!
6. Cleaning putty gel for getting into the cracks in your car or keyboard where McDonald's crumbs fell and started their own society.
7. A set of bedsheet detanglers so you don't have to spend hours in the jungle of your laundry trying to not get devoured by fitted sheets. These will also ensure your sheets actually dry instead of coming out like a moist hair ball.
Wad-Free is a woman-owned small business working to make sure your laundry day isn't in vain! After wasting time and energy on wadding problems, Cyndi invented Wad-Free for bedsheets.
Promising review: "I was mildly skeptical, but it works exactly as promoted! I've used it five times and each time there's been no twisting of the sheets and no pillowcases balled up and still wet when the dryer goes off. Super helpful that it comes with two units, one for the top sheet and one for the fitted sheet, so I don't have to split them into separate loads. I no longer dread washing sheets and plan to buy some of these as gifts. LOVE it!" —Amazon Customer
8. A wrinkle-release spray if you've got a wrinkly shirt. Just spray, tug, and hang it up to dry! You'll have important meeting-ready clothes in minutes.
9. A seat gap filler because reaching down for the quarter you just dropped and finding your hand in a mound of mysterious crud is completely avoidable.
10. A pack of lobe support patches that'll take the weight off your ears and help you wear your favorite earrings if you suffer from torn or stretched earlobes.
11. A drywall repair kit to patch up the wall where you attempted hanging to hang a 50-pound gold mirror you found for free on Craigslist.
12. A citrus-scented pet odor eliminator if, even after cleaning up after your kitty's mishaps and stains, there's still a lingering smell. Just spray on those spots and you'll be taking in whiffs of lovely orange peels soon enough.
13. A customizable resin mask hanger for your car so you never have to search the bowels of your car looking for where your mask is hiding.
14. The Stuff for dogs — a hypoallergenic conditioner for dematting your pup. It repels dirt, dust, and urine and protects your pet's coat so you can expect fewer tangles in the future.
15. A remote control caddy because losing your Roku remote to the cushions or the whims of the monster under your couch is suuuper preventable. Or use it to store your phone so you're not distracted during movie nights.
D&L Awesome Living is a Vancouver, Canada–based Etsy shop with an array of lovely home goods from aprons and flatware sets to drying racks and lunch bags.
Promising review: "This is the best! Such great quality. I finally have a cute and functional place for remote/phone/hiding little things from our baby and toddler :). Arrived in a few days. Thanks so much!" —Emily Hildebrand
16. A pack of four silicone ring adjusters that'll allow you to comfortably wear that ring you bought online before realizing it was 1.5 sizes too big for you.
17. Dry Ice setting spray to keep your makeup from melting down your face like some wicked witch's stepsister. This setting spray practically freezes your makeup in place and with a matte finish. Made with hyaluronic acid, it'll also nourish and protect your skin!
18. A SockDock so you never have to wonder where that other sock went. You can even hang this in your closet so you don't have to rummage through your drawers to find a matching pair.
Promising review: "Totally obsessed with this! I’ve been using it a few weeks now and have zero complaints! I haven’t lost a single sock since! They always come out paired and completely dried (which was one of my concerns, I wasn’t sure if they were going to dry properly) I would definitely recommend this! It’s amazing and makes life so much easier! Specially with a toddler and baby on the way!" —Sarah Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $16 (available in five colors).
19. A pack of lavender-scented, plant-based deodorant wipes you'll wanna keep in your purse for the days you hop on the train and realize you forgot to put on deodorant that morning.
20. A set of wood-repairing markers and wax sticks if that annoyingly huge scratch on your lovely coffee table is your Joker origin story. Just take one of these markers and color over any imperfections. Once it's dry, your furniture will be free of any annoying scuffs, nicks, and scrapes!
21. A cute and portable pet hair remover that can live in your purse, your car, or your desk for when you don't have time to de-fur your outfit at home.
22. A box of maximum-strength wart-removing pads with extra cushioning so there's no discomfort while they work their magic.
Promising review: "This stuff works! I'd never had a wart in my life! At first I thought it was a small callus but as months went by it was getting larger. I started to google and realized I had a plantar wart on my thumb! So I got the freeze off and thought 'This has to work!' Nope! I tried the freeze off three times and nothing! I than realized the same thing was happening on my other thumb, a small callus but I knew that the wart had spread! Now I was desperate to get rid of them and knew I had waited too long! Bought the invisible strips and it removed my small wart in four days and my big wart in eight!! I couldn’t believe it. I left strips on for two days then pulled back the dead skin with a cuticle clipper and reapplied! My bigger wart was a little tougher to removed and I had irritated my skin trying to cut it out, so I left it alone for few days before reapplying strip and by the second 48-hour treatment, it was gone! I thought my skin would be damaged but it looks like nothing was ever there!" —Audrey N.
Get 14 pads from Amazon for $6.96.
23. A pack of Gorilla Grip rug grippers with adhesive pads that'll keep your rugs from wandering across the floor. They'll also help prevent the corners of your rug from staying permanently curled upward.
24. Color Catcher sheets to prevent anymore of your reds and blues from turning your whites into tie-dye creations. Just toss one of these into the wash and it'll soak up all loose dyes!
25. A pack of delectably cute (and durable) cable protectors so your charger and headphone cords stop becoming frayed messes that end up not working anymore.
26. A two-pack of heavy-duty construction glue that'll work on tile, wood, laminate, brick, and more! In just 30 seconds, you'll be able to restore broken, chipped, and cracked pieces.
27. A sleek nightstand organizer with a built-in wireless charging pad because you don't have the time to keep tearing your house apart looking for your keys, wallet, or phone when you're already in a rush.
28. An electric fabric shaver to safely save your clothes from pills, fuzz, and matted fibers.
29. The Pink Stuff so no sticky saucepans, streaky stainless steel, or gunked-up glass shall prosper against you or this versatile cleaner. This can also remove those colorful drawings your kids left on your white walls.
Promising review: "THIS STUFF IS MAGIC. If you’re questioning getting this to clean harder stains or anything, this is your review to read! I was a little skeptical because I’ve tried many things to clean my shower door with the hard-water stains and nothing really ever got it completely clean...this stuff did! I wish I would have taken before pictures. It did take a couple applications and some scrubbing, but honestly I didn’t have to scrub hard, just used a wet cloth and this and my shower door is now completely clean without any hard water stains! I’m obsessed. Now to see what else I can clean with it." —Rachel Anne Deaton
Get it from Amazon for $7.06.
30. And a 200-piece portable first aid kit filled with everything you'll need to take care of any boo-boos.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.