1. Drunk British people know that comfort is far more important than aesthetics.
2. They speak their mind where others would stay silent.
3. And they find humour where others find only sadness. Or potatoes.
4. They reach out to their nearest and dearest.
5. And aren't afraid to make new friends in the most unlikely of places.
6. Even if that place is "a cab driver's living room in Stretford".
7. Though drunk Brits are no less likely to be a bit dickish after a few too many, they'll do their best to make up for it...
8. ...because they own their mistakes and try to fix them.
9. Drunk British people can always be counted on to be the life and soul of the party.
10. Even if they're not entirely sure exactly what's happening.
11. They're conscientious to the last. Yes, this guy got a little confused and ended up replying to his own text, but the thought was there.
12. They're not afraid of a little adventure.
13. In fact, they laugh in the face of danger.
14. They're forthcoming with their affections.
15. And plan ahead.
16. They always make sure you know they're OK.
17. Even when they're totally legless.
18. Not everything they do makes sense.
19. And it's a broad church – some people get drunk and dance on tables, while some just recreate famous memes.
20. But if nothing else you'll be left with a hell of a story.
21. Luckily the British police are always on hand to help out those who need help.
22. Or to punish those who definitely deserve to be punished.
23. Though unfortunately they can't help everyone.
24. Drunk Brits realise that if something is worth doing, it's worth doing properly.