1. Remove avocado stems to gauge its ripeness.
2. Wrap the top of your bananas with plastic wrap and they'll last four to five days longer.
4. Cup bacon and eggs together for convenient breakfast bites.
5. Yogurt makes a healthy substitute for nearly anything.
6. Freeze red and white wine before cooking.
8. Crack eggshells for trippy dye patterns.
9. To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
10. Bake eggs instead of boiling them.
11. But if you must boil, follow this guide:
12. Toast two slices of bread together for the perfect sandwich.
13. Making the perfect ice cream sandwich:
14. Pair these wines and cheeses together.
15. Make the perfect loaded potato.
16. How to make super easy sugar cookie bowls.
17. Keep cakes moist by placing a piece of bread on top overnight.
18. Avoid messy hands while eating popsicles.
19. If you put a thumbprint in the middle of your burger it will cook flat, not round.
20. Lather a moat of PB around the J for a drip-free PB&J sandwich.
21. Determine serving size with your hand.
22. Make dried fruits in your oven.
23. Put wooden spoon over a boiling pot to prevent spill overs.
24. How to make a bacon taco bowl:
25. Make a brick oven at home for $5.
26. Keep your avocados green longer with the help of lemon.
27. Use a paper towel to keep your salad fresh and avoid sogginess.
28. Bake tortillas to make your own crispy taco shells.
29. Section off your beef before freezing to have portion-sized patties after.
30. The ultimate freezer guide:
31. Cookies 'n' cream coffee with Oreos:
32. How to make salad in a jar for lunch:
33. Pizza eggs! (Or what to do with leftover pizza)