1. First things first: The right tools honestly make the difference between looking like a makeup master and a hot mess.
2. It's good to get your eye makeup brushes together, too.
3. Annnnnd figure out which mascara wand you love most.
4. When you're picking out makeup, or changing your hair color, or just trying to buy a new sweater, it's helpful to know your skin undertones. Here's how to figure 'em out.
5. Figure out which color-correcting concealer works best for your dark circles (or honestly, live like cool French women and let those dark circles ROAM FREEEEEEE).
6. Throw out that old-ass makeup you got there before it goes bad.
7. Also! Here's what all those weird symbols on your beauty products actually mean.
8. A handy guide to every itty-bitty lil' part of your eye.
9. Bam! Take your eyeliner up a notch with colorful eyeliner.
10. And experiment with different eyeliner styles.
11. Try out some cool new eyeshadow color combos. YOLO!
12. And learn the best way to wear shadow and liner, depending on your eye shape.
13. Oh, and speaking of YOLO, this is the mama of all charts, and will give you guidance on choosing all kinds of colors....
14. You might not want that full-coverage feeling, so learn the difference between a pressed powder and a pancake foundation.
15. OK, now let's talk contouring. Here's the basics:
16. Is your face round? Square? Heart-shaped? There's literally a zillion ways to contour. Here's a guide to contouring based on your face shape.
17. And if you want to take your contouring up a notch, here are a few variations on a theme.