1. So first things first. These girls are all killing it. But not all African fabrics are the same, nor are they all worn uniformly across Africa. According to African designer Busayo Olupona who designs for BusayoNYC, the prints featured in this post are primarily worn in West Africa.
2. This gorgeous wax print dress, which was made by Fee Perella.
3. This girl's amazing mermaid-style wax print gown, which is totally on point.
4. This beauty, who paired her solid tank with a beautiful wax print skirt and a piece of stunning head jewelry.
5. This totally fly mini wax print look.
6. This woman, whose amazing gele is totally ALMOST stealing the show from her date's gold shoes.
7. This stunning kente cloth dress.
8. This matching wax print skirt and top.
9. These two beauties, which both totally fucking stunned.
10. This fierce babe who rocked a wax print look.
11. And this incredible beauty, who broke hearts in this amazingly colorful gown.
12. This woman, whose purple wax print gown was about as radiant as her smile.
13. This woman, whose kente dress featured a mesmerizing patchwork of fabrics.
14. And this beauty whose wax print design dress stole the show.
15. This wonder in wax print.
16. And this equally incredible pair.