1. Storing shampoo bottles upside down so you can use every last Herbal Essence drop:
2. And, when you're getting down to the wire, mixing water with the shampoo to make it last a liiiiiittle longer:
3. And of course, doing the same thing for dish soap:
4. Plus, rolling up your toothpaste tube like this:
5. And relying maybe a little too much on perfume samples:
6. And opting out of spending more $$ at the laundromat in favor of nature's perfectly good dryer:
7. Eating your dinner straight out of the pan to cut down on dishwashing:
8. Filling your wine glass to the brim when you're by yourself:
9. Trying to class up your snacks like this...
10. Forcing yourself to make — and eat — sandwiches made out of the bread butt slices:
11. Reading shampoo or cleaning product bottles when you don't have reading material on hand:
12. Washing clothes in the shower:
13. Keeping a bag bag:
14. Giving yourself a quick sniff check when no one's watching:
15. And, in a pinch, "converting" tube socks into ankle socks because hey, you're just freakin' trying your best.
This post was translated from Spanish.