Why did restaurants start doing this to us? What happened to plates? We loved plates.
1. The Bread Slippers of Switzerland™.
It's bread. Inside slippers.
2. This wooden board spread, which includes thick-cut chips in a tiny shopping trolley.
Cleanup in aisle ARRRRGHHHH
3. This fish and chips served in a garden box, with mushy peas in a flowerpot and tartare sauce in a watering can.
A pox on your house!
4. This unconventional butter dish.
Shout out to Mr Muscle bathroom cleaner.
Look at your life. Look at your choices.
6. This rosemary-sprig-garnished fever dream.
7. This affront to serious gardeners everywhere.
"Ye go too far."
8. This picnic bench which deserves to be rained on.
9. This regional delicacy: bread in a flat cap.
"Our secret ingredient is...head sweat."
10. Are these potato croquettes in some sort of silicone shoe?
It's not even the first time this person's been served food in a shoe. *weeps*
11. This sizzling brunch skillet plonked directly on to the table.
12. This blatant disrespect for health and safety guidelines.
13. This salad served on a plate, yes, but crucially, under a wine glass.