We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Wall vases for propagation or single stems so you can have a forever changing decor item on your wall. Throw in a flower from your latest bouquet, a couple bunny tails, or even a pothos clipping.
2. A ladder that doubles as convenient storage for your bags, scarves, belts, ties, and more. I can see this helping you climb to new home decor heights.
3. A set of room-darkening velvet curtains ready to glam up your space.
Promising review: "Purchased these for my studio, which is in an old mill. I wanted them for their insulating properties more than to block out the light because my studio loses a lot of heat at night due to its enormous windows. The curtains/drapes work great for both — I am especially pleased with how well they help keep the space from losing heat! Before having the curtains the space would lose about 8 degrees in temperature overnight (which in the winter is a significant amount, especially in the northeast). Now, with the curtains, the space no longer loses heat overnight! It is now so nice to go into my studio in the morning and find it still toasty warm!" —Noname
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in four sizes and five colors).
4. An ultra-plush throw pillow that critics (me) are calling the best thing since fuzzy blankets.
I am VERY attached to this pillow. It's super-duper soft and fluffy, and oh-so huggable. One side has longer fuzz than the other, so you can pick whatever side meets your snuggle needs for the day. I love to use it while reading books on my couch, but I sometimes find myself just cuddling it in my lap while doing work. The jumbo size means it does take up a lot of real estate, but it really adds to the snuggly experience. In other words? Worth every penny.
Get it from UnHide for $65.
6. Fancy brass knobs for a surprisingly noticeable difference in your kitchen or bathroom.
8. A set of thick velvet slip covers to instantly transform your drab couch into something new and fabulous. Goodbye, stain-covered gray couch and HELLO new couch of my HGTV dreams.
This set even comes with nonslip straps to ensure your new seats stay in place. See more colors here.
Promising review: "I have never been so excited about a slipcover. Total transformation of our couch and loveseat. I was worried about it not working on our leather couch, but it stays on really well due to the straps and the separate cushion covers. LOVE." —Brian/Liz
Get it from Amazon for $47+ (available in two sizes and nine colors).
10. A set of gorgeously lush velvet pillow covers to add a much needed pop of color to your couch or chairs.
Promising review: "This is the second set of these I've purchased (bought two different colors to change out when one set is in the laundry), and I completely love them. They are so soft, easy to put the pillows into, and they come out of the laundry looking brand new. Get a couple of different colors and switch out for holidays, or when desiring a quick easy decor change. I highly recommend them." —Melanie Mastin
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in eight sizes and in 32 colors).
11. A removable faux marble adhesive so you can make all your shelves, counters, and cabinets look extra fancy, even if they came from Ikea.
Promising review: "Used a little more than one roll for a quick makeover for an ugly fireplace in a rental apartment. It was easy to cover the tiles with the film, and I could stretch the film out about 1 mm if I had cut the strip too short. It makes a huge difference for minimal effort/price. I don't think anyone would be squinting down at the floor to notice the slightly pixelated pattern." —zhen
Get a roll from Amazon for $10.50.
13. A pair of wooden hooks for an unobtrusive way to hang coats, umbrellas, and other knickknacks that might be needed on the way out the door.
Promising review: "We converted from towel bars to pegs, so that we no longer had to fold our towels and to help them dry faster. These pegs are so beautiful! The beechwood finish looks great. We live in a cottage and these are casual but elegant details." —Lynne Homeyer
Get them from Amazon for $13.49+ (available in two colors).
14. A fuzzy area rug for anyone looking to glam up their space.
Promising review: "We love these throws!! We’ve bought four (purple, pink, turquoise, gray) to use in photos with our social media puppy. They have held up beautifully even after washing (we air dry and do some light combing after) and our dog actually prefers them to her bed." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in four colors and two sizes).
15. A framed 3D paper plant because why have 2D art when you can have a whole extra dimension?
16. Fake wood contact paper to transform furniture or spruce up window sills.
Promising review: "This stuff is awesome!! Bought some to cover up sun spots on a few windows before we sold our house, and couldn't believe how good it looked and how easily it installed. I could hardly tell the difference from the original wood! Recommend to anyone looking for a cheap fix!" —Trent
Get it from Amazon for $2.87+ (available in seven colors and five sizes).
17. A digital alarm clock so beautiful, you may finally use an actual clock over your phone. Best of all, it has three USB ports so you can charge said phone.
Promising review: "Love love love this clock... sleek and definitely a statement piece. Alarm is subtle it will definitely wake you up however it will not scare the B-Jesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." —Meika B.
Get it from Amazon for $21.59+ (available in two colors).
18. A velvet sofa with a reversible chaise and removable cushions that comes in so many colors, you're sure to find one that matches your decor.
Promising review: "Absolutely fantastic couch!! The fabric is sooo incredibly soft!! A tiny bit firm at first, but the best kind of firm. We’ve had the couch for about two weeks and you can already feel it starting to give a little more. But the firmness is necessary to keep the structure of the cushions last longer. We purchased the emerald couch and the color is absolutely stunning!!! A perfect jewel green and very true to the photos. Delivery was on time (earlier in the day even) and the men that delivered the couch were extremely helpful! I will absolutely be purchasing more from Wayfair after my experience!" —Morgan
Get it from Wayfair for $790+ (originally $1,050.99; available in 10 colors, two leg colors, and velvet and polyester materials).
19. A window cling that adds some privacy — and more importantly, RAINBOWS!
When the light hits just right, it'll filter through the window film and create dazzling rainbows. Read more about this rainbow window film.
Promising review: "I'm surprised at how much I like this. I was afraid it would look cheap, but it doesn't. From the outside looking in you don't see the colors, but from inside when the light hits, it's very subtle and pleasing to the eye. It's perfect for that oddly sized window by my front door that I had to order specially made blinds for. Even then, I didn't like the blinds closed, but didn't like them open either. This solves that problem and was easy to put up with just soapy water. Big difference for little investment." —Alice Wakefield
Get it from Amazon for $12.95+ (available in two styles).
20. A set of cotton shams with fun pom-poms to really help make the bed the life of the party.
21. A statement chair perfect for curling up in with a good book — or Twitter feed. Make sure you tweet about how good your home looks with this piece in it!
Promising review: "I don't think I have ever written a product review before, but in this case I must. I am a hard-to-please critic. (Yes, I am a Virgo). This chair came a day early and it was extremely well-packed. The legs are in the zipped pouch in the bottom of the chair. I am a petite 68-year-old grandmother and I was able to secure the legs properly in 25 minutes. (It will probably take other people 15 minutes.) The chair is surprisingly well-made with a thick and comfortable seat cushion. The quality exceeds 100% of what I imagined for a chair with this price. I have been shopping for something exactly like this for my living room... furniture stores had a similar chair priced at $455. You positively will NOT be disappointed with this purchase." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $249.99+ (available in four colors).
22. A bouquet of dried pampas grass that'll give your home that boho boutique feel you've been after. Best of all, they last a long time and require zero water.
23. A retro storage cabinet for anyone aiming for renovated high school chic. Yes, we all saw New Girl and thought "how can I obtain this?"
24. A baroque-inspired mirror with a gilded frame to add a touch of sophistication to your space.
Promising review: "I hopped on the gold ornate mirror trend and spent a long time trying to find one within my budget. I was worried at first because there weren’t any reviews when I first bought this. It looked amazing online and was the perfect size so I went ahead and got it. I am THRILLED with this purchase!!! One of the best things I’ve gotten from Amazon. It’s beautiful and exactly how it looks in the pics. It came four-ish days faster than estimated. It’s perfect for my makeup desk. If there were different sizes of the same mirror I would buy all of them." —McKinlee Mayer
Get it from Amazon for $119.99+ (available in two sizes and three finishes).
25. Flax linen bedding in case you're looking for a luxurious and heavenly sleep. Despite being linen (which can be scratchy), these are pre-washed and super snuggly.
I've VERY into linen sheets. They're super breathable and just feel very fancy. Something about them feels very "I live in a cute little cottage" although I don't think I could really explain why. They're just nice. I love Bed Threads because they come in such a wide array of colors so it's easy to mix and match with the bedding you already have. For example, I have a green Piglet duvet cover and the Bed Threads lilac sheets look AMAZING with it. This bedding set is a little splurge-y but you get two pillowcases, a duvet cover, and a fitted sheet.
Get it from Bed Threads for $230+ (available in sizes Twin–California King and 23 colors).
26. A beaded bohemian chandelier for people looking for overhead lighting that's more charming than grand.
Promising review: "Love this light fixture! I have it in my kitchen. Really adds to the boho vibe. If you have a handyman around I'm sure they could install it. My husband did it in about an hour or so. Beware: It is rather large and in charge, but beautiful! May not suit a small area. In addition, the light bulbs it comes with are not dimmable so you may want to purchase three of those if you need it to dim. Very happy with the purchase overall!" —Sierra
Get it from Amazon for $128.63+ (available in three colors).
27. A set of three modern pillow covers to dress up your chairs or couch, and offer some nice neck support while you dive into your next read.
Promising review: "I LOVE these pillow cases. I’ve been shopping around for something with a boho touch for a while and finally found these. I love that I can take them off to wash. They feel great and are made with great quality. The price point you can’t beat either for three pillow cases. I would definitely recommend!" —Josh
Get the three-piece set from Amazon for $29.97.
28. A steel and wood standing rack to showcase all your favorite pieces of clothing or to help you build an outfit the next day. Or! Use it to hang plants by your window.
29. A convertible sectional sofa bed with storage space and a pullout function that means you can have impromptu sleepovers at the drop of a hat! Also a fun idea: Just having a giant couch to chill on for movie night.
Promising review: "I have had this sofa for about a month now and so far so good. I love that it is small enough that it doesn't take over my small space, yet me and my three kids can all sit on it comfortably. We use the pull out daily so we can all put up our feet. It was a bit stiff at first, but very comfortable now without being too soft. The fabric is beautiful." —CandanceRC
Get it from Amazon for $856.04+ (available in two colors).