1. The hatred for every other year in your school, who don't quite grasp the fact that they need to walk faster.
2. When a teacher asks you what you want to do with your life, after all of your education.
3. Trying to fit Revision,School, Sleep, Eating, Showers, your Part-Time Job, Cleaning and a Social Life in your day.
4. Past. Exam. Papers
5. When there's a new teacher in school, and you need to establish boundaries...
6. When a teacher tells you to ~correct your uniform~
7. That one year 7 who thinks you're their best friend.
8. When you hear younger years talking about Prom
9. When someone says "how can you be stressed at your age?"
10. When you've been up revising most of the night
11. And then forgetting everything as soon as you walk in the exam room.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!