Every senior years hits all of these moments, but you've never seen it spookier.
1. Warmly Embrace Academic Apathy
2. Running This School.
This moment usually sets in the first week when a freshman asks you for directions, you see someone buy a textbook (SCOFF), or hear someone talk about the syllabus for a class you took YEARS ago.
You realize that you RUN THIS SCHOOL.
3. You Stop Trying to Fit In
4. Seniority Finally Means YOU.
5. Skip Class
6. Compound Your School Bucket List
7. Note How Much Dating Will Change After You Graduate
For all the singles out there, you definitely will have a moment where you acknowledge all the people at your school are lame and the dating scene is going to be SO MUCH BETTER once you blow this popsicle stand.
8. Contemplate Mentoring a Freshman
9. Realizing You Don't Need to Care About Your Teachers Anymore
10. Lose Night of Sleep Worrying About the Future
In this terrifying night - probably the spookiest moment of your senior year - you realize that you have no IDEA what your future will hold. You spend the whole night realizing that, after you graduate, anything could happen - and are you prepared for it?
Spoiler alert - you'll be fine. But this night shows you're a human, and not the supremely confident, sassy senior you're pretending to be. So it's a good thing. If terrifying.
11. The Moment Where Your Senioritis Goes Too Far
12. You Realize How Much You'll Miss Everyone.
You're at a party or a dance, having the best time
When it dawns on you, that after this, it's over. This is the last time.
You get overtaken by a bunch of sappy feelings that you were so CERTAIN YOU WERE ABOVE.
This was it, and it's time to start a new chapter in your life. But you know what, those friends aren't going anywhere. You'll get to hang onto them, even if you have to leave the school behind.