1. You call these frappes.
2. You call traffic circles "rotaries."
3. You love Tom Brady enough to forgive those unfortunate Uggs ads.
4. You've been on a family ski vacation.
5. You can drive two hours in any direction and be in a new state.
6. You kneel at the altar of Dunkin' Donuts.
7. You know at least one person whose entire house is furnished by Jordan's.
8. Singing the Bernie and Phyl's jingle is like second nature.
9. You would never say hello to a stranger walking down the street.
10. You feel bad for people who don't know the wonder of a New England lobster roll.
11. You've been on a school field trip to Old Sturbridge Village.
12. You know that "wicked" is an adverb.
13. You're an aggressive driver.
14. And you're an aggressive pedestrian.
15. This is you, all winter long.
16. New England sports are a religious experience.
17. This is clam chowder.
18. You know that fluffernutters are the greatest sandwiches of all time.
19. You've been on a tour of the Ben and Jerry's factory.
20. This is your most trusted food critic.
21. You're spoiled by scenery like this.
22. And finally, you'll probably want to argue with this list.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!