1. How are you feeling?
a) I have lots of energy, I’m ready to get to work
b) It was a long day and I’m tired
a)—>Great! Keep going
b)—>order chinese takeout
2. What’s in your fridge?
a) Some veggies, some protein, and some milk
c) salad dressing and condiments
a)—>You are on your way to tasty town
b)—>Ok, we can work with that
c)—>Call your friends up and go out to eat
3. Do you feel like being healthy today?
a) Yes, I worked out today
b) I want a one way ticket to carb city
c) I want my vegetables with cheese
a) —>Onward my friend
b) —>have a grilled cheese, if you want to get fancy, roast some tomatoes, use fresh herbs and add garlic to the butter before you put your bread in the pan.
c) —>Do not fear, we will find you a tasty meal you can feel good about
4. Are you in the mood for Italian?
b) no thanks
a)—>Mama Mia, have a pizza!
5. How does Asian sound?
a) yummy in my tummy
a) Excellent, enjoy these fine dishes.
b) Ok, maybe something more American perhaps?
6. Would you fancy a burger?
a) now you’re talking
b) this is getting old
a)—>You made the right choice my friend
b)—>ok, one final shot
7. Would you prefer some comfort food?
a) Eureka! You cracked the code
a) Your patience will be rewarded with these tasty treats
b)—>Hit up your favorite local joint
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉