1. 1. When she thought it was entirely necessary to share the contents of her fridge
Clearly, Instagrammers of the world needed to see this.
2. 2. The time she thought Instagram was shutting down
*hangs head in shame*
3. 3. When she boarded the selfie train and stopped at eyes. Repeatedly
4. 4. The time she uploaded a classic ‘foodie’ picture of some corn
Oh, and gravy. My bad.
5. 5. When she decided it was time to be artistic
… and her fascination with grainy nature shots really started to take off. How was I to know that it was the start of something far more sinister?
6. 6. These times she thought the moon looked majestic
…and she discovered a love of filters.
7. 7. When she decided to instagram whilst operating a moving vehicle
…and endangered lives for the sake of… I’m not sure exactly.
8. 8. And finally, the time she quoted Tupac
That’s right, my mother just quoted Tupac. I just don’t even know what to say. I will never be able to forget this. Or when she followed it up with, ‘So you have a frozen heart?’ I just can’t even…
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘