1. 1. When she thought it was entirely necessary to share the contents of her fridge
Clearly, Instagrammers of the world needed to see this.
2. 2. The time she thought Instagram was shutting down
*hangs head in shame*
3. 3. When she boarded the selfie train and stopped at eyes. Repeatedly
4. 4. The time she uploaded a classic ‘foodie’ picture of some corn
Oh, and gravy. My bad.
5. 5. When she decided it was time to be artistic
… and her fascination with grainy nature shots really started to take off. How was I to know that it was the start of something far more sinister?
6. 6. These times she thought the moon looked majestic
…and she discovered a love of filters.
7. 7. When she decided to instagram whilst operating a moving vehicle
…and endangered lives for the sake of… I’m not sure exactly.
8. 8. And finally, the time she quoted Tupac
That’s right, my mother just quoted Tupac. I just don’t even know what to say. I will never be able to forget this. Or when she followed it up with, ‘So you have a frozen heart?’ I just can’t even…
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.