1. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999) : Her first super successful film, way back when she was a fresh-faced beauty.
2. Josh (2000): When she graced us with a simple look, but still made us awestruck.
3. Mohabbatein (2000): When she starred alongside Shahrukh Khan, but we didn't even notice him next to her.
4. Devdas (2002): She played sweet Paro and gave us amazing dance moves.
5. Shakti (2002): Technically not her movie, but for the one song she was in, she totally stole the show.
6. Umrao Jaan (2006): Arguably, her best acting and dancing were done in this beautiful and traditional film.
7. Bunty Aur Babli (2005): Once again stealing the entire movie with just one item song, Kajre Re was a fun and catchy number.
8. Dhoom 2 (2006): Without a doubt, the best Dhoom girl ever. She worked out hard for this movie too! Props to Aish!
9. Guru (2007): Another beautiful traditional movie where her look and dancing ability were just unbelievable.
10. Jodhaa Akbar (2008): Aish is always winning with the traditional/natural looks. In this one, she was as beautiful as ever.
Hope you guys enjoyed your daily dose of Aish!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!