1. Preparing Yourself.
2. Start searching through your favorite Job Search website.
3. Getting distracted by Facebook and Twitter.
5. Finding the PERFECT job.
6. Realizing that job is actually an internship.
7. Finding an OK job that you could handle doing, but won't love it.
8. Tailoring your resume and cover letter to fit the job description.
9. Emailing your perfect resume and cover letter to the appropriate person.
10. Sitting back and relaxing. Realizing it took you all of that time to apply to 1 job.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!