1. A silverware sorter that takes up very little space in your drawer, but can fit up to 24 pieces of cutlery. The possibilities with the extra space are endless.
2. A cap organizer because it easily wraps around a hanger or clothes rack (things you already own — yay!). It's great for baseball hats, beanies, scarves, and headbands.
3. Or a boho-style hat hanger that'll turn your favorite accessory into a decoration. It comes with five knotted ropes with S hooks on the end, and two leather straps on each side for easy hanging. *Immediately adds to cart*
4. A sock and underwear organizer so awesome, you might just open the drawer and stare for fun. This set of four is guaranteed to maximize space in your dresser, too.
6. A hanger stacker you didn't know existed, but could definitely use in your closet. Those annoying tangled bins of hangers are about to go *poof*!
7. A broom and mop organizer that will transform your cleaning closet or storage area. These babies will allow you to hang the tools and free up floor space in the process.
8. An under-cabinet drawer for cleaning supplies in the kitchen or beauty products in the bathroom. Some reviewers even use it to organize their food pantry. Basically, you've got options here.
9. Cute handmade hanging baskets, because they can be used for mail, fruit, or even as a small planter (which gives this major bonus points IMO).
Snug Life is a Nevada-based small business that designs and handcrafts macrame home decor! Everything from placemats, shower curtains, hanging shelves, and more.
Promising review: "I love this produce basket! It’s natural, sturdy, well-made, and gives my kitchen a little more character. Fits lots of large onions and tomatoes on the bottom tier, a couple of bags of small potatoes in the second one, and eventually a little potted vine will go in the top. Use a toggle bolt to hang. The baskets are stretchy, too, due to the weave, so you can pack them full!" —Kelly Pate White
Get it from Amazon for $36.99.
10. A cabinet door organizer so you don't have to look at the bright and awkwardly shaped plastic wrap boxes or cutting boards on your countertop.
11. A shower curtain liner with built-in mesh pockets when there's zero space left on the tub rim or shower caddy. For people with roommates, this is life changing!
12. A mason jar bathroom set that'll (stylishly) hold your toothbrushes, soap, cotton balls, and more. Each set comes with four jars and various black lids to bring the look together.
13. An outlet shelf to give yourself extra space for things like toothbrushes and hair products without the loaded effort of finding perfectly-sized shelves, finding studs in the wall, making sure everything is leveled, etc, etc.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this thing! I have much less clutter on my sink thanks to this. If there's anyone not sure if it will fit due to an object, all you need is 1.25 inches of space between the edge of your existing outlet plate and the piece of furniture. I have a GFCI with a standard wall plate." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in four colors).
14. A sleek, space-saving leaning ladder if you want to incorporate a cool way of storing blankets, scarves, or towels. And because of the clever leaning design, there's no nails or wall-mounting necessary!
People also use this for storing those kinda-dirty-but-not-dirty-enough-to-wash-yet clothes you normally toss onto that chair (you know the one).
Promising reviews: "I was a little hesitant to spend this much on this product, but glad I did. Now, my tiny bedroom looks a little more polished because I have eliminated the not-quite-dirty-clothes pile-on-the-chair-or-floor, and instead have this stylish ladder where I can neatly hang my clothes...and it looks lovely. It literally took a little anxiety away." —Diane
Get it from Amazon for $63+ (available in two colors and also with a shoe rack).
15. A kitchen cart for extra counter and storage space for the room where the cooking magic happens. The cart includes a roomy drawer, wine holders, a fruit basket, and a granite top surface.
16. An adjustable bakeware rack that's great for baking sheets and cupcake pans, and will make your cluttered shelf look ~pristine~ by providing a designated place for each one.
YouCopia is a woman-owned small biz that makes ingenious home and kitchen storage solutions.
Promising review: "Loved it so much I bought a second one immediately! Works great for circular pans, 9x13 cake pans, heavier pans, jelly roll pans, awkward collapsible colanders, cutting boards, whatever you want. Having nonskid feet is a big plus." —Organization Freak/Hobby Cook
Get it from Amazon for $13.29 (available in two sizes).
17. Some under-bed storage containers to store shoes and out-of-season clothing away and out of sight.
18. A collapsible hanger that not only makes it easier to see all your options in a crowded closet, but it uses half the space! This hanger holds up to five pairs of pants but only takes up the space of two or three. *Mind blown* 🤯
19. A tiered nail polish organizer to organize that always growing collection of yours. It can hold up to 48 bottles and even has room for accessories like nail files, nail clippers, and more thanks to the adjustable side slots. (And quick tip: some reviewers use it to organize small crafts like paint, sewing thread, and more. Genius!)
20. A makeup organizer that won't clash with your vanity setup. This storage organizer has two pull-out drawers and top shelf with a transparent cover. Some colors even come with a matching brush holder!
21. A vertical shoe rack perfect for entryways and small spaces. Your shoes do not have to take over the floor space!
22. Some wooden hooks so you have a place to hang coats, tote bags, scarves, or hats. We love a good useful and aesthetically pleasing home addition!
23. A set of glass meal prep containers to save time when it comes to planning out food for the week. Each container has three compartments for easy food separation.
24. Fridge organizers because having a go-to spot in the fridge will feel a lot less overwhelming when looking for dinner. These organizers also have handles so you can pull them out easily.
25. And reusable label stickers so you can organize your fridge or claim your food from roomies and co-workers. Simply use a permanent marker to label, and the included eraser (or just plain ole rubbing alcohol) will wipe the label clean. That's way less messy than a smudgeable dry-erase marker.
26. A towel holder to make your bathroom at home feel like one at a hotel. You can mount it on the wall or even behind the door if you want it out of the way.
27. An adjustable shelving unit that can be used for TONS of different things. Need a few more shelves in a small kitchen? Here ya go. Need more room for your growing plant collection? This is the one! Use it as a bookshelf, for laundry storage, you name it.
28. A foldable closet organizer great for things that you don't need year-round or on a daily basis. We're thinking extra sheets and towels, Christmas decorations, etc.
29. A sliding shelf that'll making seeing and reaching ~everything~ in your kitchen cabinets easy peasy. No more forgetting about items because they get buried to the back (and you'll be saving money, too!).
Promising review: "After multiple attempts to organize my deep, narrow, hard to organize lower cabinet, where I keep pots and pans, I finally tried one of the Lynx sliding shelves. WHY didn’t I just buy this to begin with?! I have these awful half-shelves in the lower cabinets that don’t hold much and making organizing even more difficult. Reaching into these lower cabinets can be painful and maddening when you need one pan or pot, but you have to remove EVERYTHING, set them on the floor, grab the one item you need, and shove the stack back into the narrow and deep cabinet. THIS sliding shelf solves the problem!" —Mustang Sally
Get it from Amazon for $47.80+ (available in seven sizes).