Just 31 Cute Pieces Of Plus-Size Clothing From Target
Whether you're in the mood to wear sundresses, jumpsuits, shorts, or just comfy pajamas.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
2. Or maybe you'd rather wear a short-sleeved dress that looks kind of like a picnic blanket (but in a chic way).
5. A pretty-in-pink dreamy floral dress to prance around in fields in, or just around your apartment.
6. An affordable high-support bra that'll make sure you can run freely without fear of flashing someone in the park.
8. White overalls! Because you're probably not going to roll around in the grass or do gardening so they won't get dirty.
9. This pleated three-tone dress that will have you twirling anywhere and everywhere to show it off.
21. High-rise boyfriend jean shorts with a frayed bottom that can kind of look like you cut them yourself.
23. A long maxi dress that comes in six different colors and has adjustable straps in case you're not super tall.
24. A lilac tie-dye French terry pullover – it'll be a nice lightweight layer for cooler summer days or intense air conditioning indoors.
25. A V-neck, wide leg jumpsuit that has spandex and a cute tie waist so your waist will be cinched and you'll be able to dance around freely.
26. A scoop neck T-shirt to line your drawers with for plenty of different mix-and-match shirt-and-short combos.
27. A black floral dress that can easily be worn in other seasons, so buy now and wear all year long.
28. A short-sleeved eyelet dress – it comes in a multitude of colors so you can get a rainbow of dresses and no one will know you're wearing basically the same thing every day.
30. Mid-rise shorts with an elastic waist and built-in belt to grab when you don't know what to wear.
31. A button-down sleep shirt in cooling material that you could probably get away with wearing in public as a dress, too.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.