1. Inspector Spacetime
2. Constant pop culture references.
3. They asked Batman eveything you’ve ever wanted to know.
4. The 8-bit episode
Digital Estate Planning is mostly an 8-bit video game.
I doubt this needs further explanation as to why it’s as nerdy as awesome.
5. Remedial Chaos Theory
Remedial Chaos Theory is probably the episode that best represents Community’s nerd appeal.
It’s Troy and Abed’s housewarming party.
You know, a normal affair.
But they roll a dice to decide who’s going downstairs to get the pizzas they ordered
AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE.
Yes, that’s right.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TIMELINES.
Plus, just like with Inspector Spacetime, there are glimpses of the other timelines in several episodes.
Not many comedy shows can pull this one off, and Community managed to do it in such an expendid manner, it gave birth to the next point.
6. Evil Abed
(And the darkest timeline)
Having different timelines is pretty awesome, but Evil Abed breaks the charts. The Evil doppleganger is everything a villian should be, and watching him makes you wonder how “bad” you’re doing in your darkest timeline.
I dare you to watch one episode featuring Evil Abed and not run to make yourself an evil goatee. I dare you.
YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT
EMBRACE THE EVIL.
7. Hilarious outtakes
If you’re like me and enjoy the gag reels of your favorite shows, you’re in for a treat, my friend.
8. The Dean
9. Chad, from Cougar Town
10. Meta references
Abed, it makes the group uncomfortable when you talk about us like we’re characters on a show you’re watching
It’s a bottle episode…
And of course, darkest timeline style
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝