1. Paying for a coffee with a 1000 franc bill
2. Taking any longer than 5 minutes to get through airport security
3. Buying wine by the case because its half price
4. Eating chocolate for breakfast on a regular basis
5. Parking. As long as you have this thing.
Although I’m still unclear how long it entitles you to stay.
6. Getting a seat for The Hunger Games
7. Gourmet tap water
8. Making lots of noise at 7am. (As long as you’re silent after 10p.)
9. Speaking English.
10. Friendly neighborhood drug dealers
11. Getting your late night falafel fix
12. Missing low budget 4th of July fireworks
13. Drinking in the office
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass, overturned benches, and tossed a Bible inside a Colorado mosque early Sunday morning.
- United Airlines stopped 3 girls from flying because they were wearing leggings. The rule applies to travelers on "company benefit travel."
- "Orange Is The New Black" actor Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli officially tied the knot in Palm Springs 🌴