1. The New Player Who Refuses To Listen
There’s nothing wrong with being new, but if you ask a million questions during the game because you didn’t listen to the rules, everyone else will hate you.
…they interrupt every 10 seconds.
“I’ll learn as we go along! Let’s just play already!”
2. The Sloth
They take fo-ev-er on Every. Single. Turn.
3. The Scarily Intense Player
This player is in it to win it using whatever means necessary. They often discourage any table talk and intimidate other players into bending to their will.
4. The Commander
They claim that “all they want to do is help”, but really they are control freaks who don’t know when to back off.
5. The Cheater
Whether it’s because they’re sore losers or simply enjoy breaking the rules, they try to win through dishonest means.
Then they get super defensive.
“It’s just a game you guys, jeez. Lighten up!”
6. The Insanely Strict Rule Follower
They check the rulebook almost every turn to make sure nothing gets past their annoyingly strict eyes.
7. The Paranoid Player
They spend the whole game convinced everyone else is ganging up on them.
8. The Trash Talker That Takes Things Too Far
A little teasing is fun, but this person can turn witty banter into personal attacks that make everyone uncomfortable.
9. The Bragger
Whether they’re winning or have already won, they’ll make sure you know it. They’ll even remind you throughout the evening as well as the next time you play (if there is a next time).
10. The Board Flipper
If they lose, you better hold down the board because there’s a 100% chance your pieces are going to scatter EVERYWHERE.
- Today's the fourth and final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The US Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.