We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A flexible lighted 7X magnification mirror so you can really see everrrrrry pore and wrinkle in your face during your daily vanity checks, and even turn it around 360 degrees to get an optimal view.
Promising review: "The problem with most bathroom mirrors is that there is usually a large sink right in front of you. This means that I have to constantly lean over to look at myself which is very uncomfortable. I bought this mirror since I saw that it would not only help with that issue but it is also adjustable in many positions. After receiving the mirror I immediately put it on my bathroom mirror. The LED light is very bright and the flexibility is incredible. I love the fact that I can adjust the mirror to the exact position I like. I no longer need to lean over the sink. The magnification is also perfect. It’s not too strong but definitely strong enough. Overall I’m very happy with this mirror! Highly recommend it if anyone is looking for a bathroom mirror." —Duc
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
This mirror is also in our roundup for best vanity mirrors!
2. A rechargeable and foldable lighted mirror that expands and contracts for whether you want to use it on a tabletop, or on the go, because being beautiful isn't an easy task and you simply have to be prepared for any setting.
Promising review: "I have owned at least 50 lighted magnifying travel mirrors. I will never even consider another. Top mirror is the 10x, lower mirror is regular. The lower mirror slides upward to allow the top mirror to sit on a table at pretty much standard height. The illumination is good. The case is so sturdy... I have had many similar travel mirrors break when stuffed into an overpacked bag... pretty sure that will never happen to this one. Only two things to note that might be a problem for some. One, it is surprisingly heavy. I would not want this in my purse all the time. Secondly, it is possible to light the lower mirror alone, or to light both mirrors together; however, it is not possible to light just the top (magnifying) mirror alone which is the only one I really use. I cannot imagine anyone regretting this purchase. It's awesome." —scooby doo
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in three colors).
3. A 2-in-1 lighted mirror and storage case if you love efficiency and taking up as little room as possible while also bringing a hint of luxury to your space all at the same time.
Promising review: "I got this to store my makeup on the counter of a small bathroom. I wanted something that looked pretty sitting out on the counter since there's so little storage space in our bathroom. It's a great combination of tech and natural materials. I've only had it a couple of days but the lighted mirror has worked really well so far, and I love that it's rechargeable as well, so no outlet or batteries needed. The box is light and easy to carry into another room to put on makeup if I need to. Also, as soon as it arrived I realized this is the perfect thing to have in the office with me for touch-ups right before Zoom meetings. I do wish it had a little more storage space as some of the other reviewers mentioned. A little drawer underneath would be fantastic. Also it doesn't latch closed, so that might be an issue for travel, or if you have small children that get into everything. I added a black elastic headband for now." —Megan C
Get it from Amazon for $21.99.
4. A compact lighted mirror bound to delight the inner child in you, as well as the very real adult you who now has a convenient and cute doodad that looks like something out of Totally Spies.
Promising review: "This is a cute little mirror that fits perfectly in my makeup bag. It is small enough so that it doesn't take up too much room but large enough to be effective. The mirrors are large enough to see what you need to see and the lights are a nice extra benefit. I also like the aqua/cyan color. I am very happy with this purchase and would purchase it again." —Emma
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in four colors, and in battery-operated and rechargeable versions).
5. A tabletop lighted mirror reminiscent of an old Hollywood starlet's vanity, except this guy is equipped with touch control, dimmable brightness, and three color modes so you can preen like its 1922 with the convenience of 2022.
Promising review: "I just got this mirror and it is so worth the money!!! Very good size (on the larger side) and very bright! The touch screen works with a very light touch. I also love that you could choose whether to put the zoom mirror on or not. Overall definitely worth the purchase!" —Marcelino Ornelas
Get it from Amazon for $69.99 (available in two colors).
6. A USB-rechargeable LED car visor mirror, because if there anything worse than opening that sucker up and cringing at your own crusty reflection? No. There is not. This mirror has touch control, as well as cool and warm lights so you can finally get ready in the car like you're a pro beauty YouTuber.
Promising review: "I love EVERYTHING about this visor mirror. First, you can charge it up for use when needed. This means the light will work without being plugged in to the cigarette lighter until you run the charge down. Second, there is a choice of lighting: bright white or soft and mild yellow. Third, both types of light are dimmable so you can control the brightness. Fourth, the lights go all the way around the mirror. The practical benefit of this feature is that you can see just as well to apply your lipstick as you can your mascara. Fifth, because it plugs into the cigarette lighter to charge, you never have batteries to replace. You never have the expense nor the hassle. Sixth, this product is well designed. The velcro straps work perfectly to secure it to any visor making it a universal fit for practically all vehicles. This product is highly recommended." —Heather M.
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in three colors).
7. A rechargeable, touch-control dimmable hybrid lighted mirror and makeup case that's adorable, functional, and a high-tech solution to one of life's biggest dilemmas: looking gorgeous.
Curae Beauty Co. is a Canadian woman-owned Etsy small biz that offers beauty tools and makeup travel solutions!
Promising review: "I am OBSESSED with this travel makeup case. On Amazon I was at a loss for something cute and functional. I took my search onto Etsy and as soon as I saw the Curae Beauty box I was in love and shocked that I haven’t seen something like this anywhere else! Shipped quickly and the box is sturdy and can fit my holy grail makeup items. HIGHLY recommend." —Kristen Brida
8. A trifold lighted mirror with over 8,000 5-star ratings on Amazon, probably because of the four different mirrors of varying magnification you can configure in a multitude of ways, basically making this the only mirror you'll ever need, period.
Promising review: "When I pulled out the mirror from its casing, before even opening the mirror, it was already pristine white and I knew it was gonna be pretty. I took the mirror to my desk, set it up and opened it. The shine is perfect and you know how sometimes mirrors can have a weird angle making you feel like you're looking in a circus mirror? Nope. Not this. It's perfectly level, it came with a small mirror that has suction cups and has 10x zoom that is just adorable and suctions to the mirror itself quite nicely. The real test of course came when I plugged it in. Buddy, let me tell you the light on this mirror is A++. Just hold your finger on the button to dim or brighten it and tap it to turn it off. This mirror is everything! But right out of the box, this is hands down the most beautiful, well made mirror I've ever purchased!" —LTB
Get it from Amazon for $28.65+ (available in three colors, and also in a rechargeable version).
9. A slim, double-sided folding lighted mirror providing you with an instant beauty-Grammer setup quicker than you can say, "like and follow!"
Promising review: "LOVE this mirror. Perfect size for a suitcase and adds the light needed when applying makeup. In the hotel, I like to apply makeup while sitting on the bed, not in the bathroom, but almost all hotel rooms are so dimly lit in that area it is hard to see. But with this mirror it is perfect. Enough light, and I love the 7x magnification when applying mascara. I will buy this again and again (as I have 10 granddaughters who travel often too)! Best purchase I've made in a long time! Also, love the velvet drawstring bag it comes with." —Debbi
Get it from Amazon for $26.59.
10. A portable lightweight mini lighted mirror that comes with a leg stand and finger clips ideal for touch ups on the go, especially for those last-minute "Do I have lipstick on my teeth" looks.
Promising review: "I like this small lighted mirror. Perfect for the pocketbook. My friends are always taking photos whenever we go out anywhere and this will come in very handy in dark restaurants to make sure I have my lipstick on before the paparazzi in our group starts with the cameras. I like it enough to get one for my son’s fiancée since they travel a lot." —Nordstrom Customer
Get it from Nordstrom for $60 (available in three colors).
11. A dimmable wall-mounted lighted mirror with 1x and 5x magnification you can simply swing into place when you need a little midday self-checkout session.
Promising review: "This is one of the best things I have ever bought on Amazon. I use this every day. I was searching for a wall mounted makeup/bathroom mirror that plugs in. No need to worry about batteries. And the light needed to be bright enough to fix my crazy eyebrows. The magnified size allows you to see in great detail. Very sturdy. Not cheaply made." —Bonnie
Get it from Amazon for $49.29.
12. A rechargeable lighted travel mirror you'll want to gaze upon for hours and hours because, in addition to being super portable and convenient, this thing is like a beauty filter in physical form.
Promising review: "I am absolutely in love with this lighted mirror! The size is perfect, light, and portable. It is compact enough that you can take it in your purse or gym bag for on the go touch ups. The sturdy case protects the mirror from breakage. It is rechargeable and lasts for quite a long time! It has three levels of light intensity. I highly recommend this mirror, now that I have it, I can’t live without it!" —GamerMom
Get it from Amazon for $21.59 (available in four colors).
13. A lighted compact mirror that's not your mom's average compact! The soft but illuminating LED strip, slim build, and crystal-clear lens will make everyone envious when you whip this out at your next brunch touch-up.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this mirror...so impressed by the quality and the crisp clear mirrors. I bought the white, which is so pretty and chic. The light is bright but not so bright it is blinding. The battery case is easy to open and you can get replacements at Walmart. It is not super heavy so it is great for your purse or travel bag! I am upgrading from a cheap 5x purse mirror I have had for a long time. The 10x magnification is legit... super clear, you will see every hair and pore! It was shipped quickly and packaged really nicely. At Christmas I fell for the hype of the super expensive Simplehuman stand mirror with the sensor... the sensor is super aggravating to use. I wish I had known about Fancii then, this is a much better mirror in my opinion at a fraction of the cost. Don't hesitate to buy one you will love it!!" —Alexis G.
Get it from Fancii for $29 (available in three colors).
14. A lighted vanity mirror reviewers are loving for the huge size, the different-toned dimmable lighting options, and the handy little storage tray at the bottom for storing knickknacks.
The light can either be powered through a USB cord or four AA batteries.
Promising review: "I was very skeptical guys. I read every review, YouTubed reviews... I was honestly very nervous to purchase this. This mirror is absolutely amazing. It is the best mirror I’ve ever purchased. The lighting is perfect and adjustable. The mirror itself doesn’t have a cheap feeling and it's bigger than I expected it would be. I am beyond pleased with this purchase. If you’re sitting here reading all the reviews really questioning if you should take a chance and buy this mirror, this is your sign to do it! It’s so worth the money and not for nothing, it’s a decent price for the quality. I could see something like this going for 60 bucks. Love this mirror so much!" —Amanda Hassell
Get it from Amazon for $32.39+ (available in three colors).
15. A massive lighted vanity mirror that no one would can blame you for partaking in some vainglorious indulgence. It seems specifically designed to elevate your selfies so get your camera roll ready!
Promising review: "The product is everything it is advertised to be — makes me wonder why I struggled with a tiny light-up makeup mirror for years. This mirror is the perfect size for my makeup table, offers great lighting with different settings, and is easy to assemble. I have seen comparable mirrors sell for much more than this — this one is worth every penny. If you have been sitting on the fence about purchasing a lighted mirror, get off now and do it. You are worth this investment and you will be happy that you made the choice." —Author, Kristine Ohkubo
Get it from Amazon for $139.80.
16. A lighted, anti-fog shower mirror, because we all know the routine: you're in a rush, you take the world's quickest shower, chuck on an outfit, and go into the bathroom to do your makeup only you can't even see your face thanks to all that condensation. Never again!!!
17. A double-sided Conair lighted makeup mirror with 1X and 7X magnification levels depending on the side — plus, it's battery-operated so it's truly portable no matter where you go.
Promising review: "This is a wonderful mirror! I have bought different sizes and shapes of makeup mirrors in the past. This one beats them all hands down! It is just the right height for me, it doesn't have doors swinging in the way, or need to be leaned up against something. The design lets it stand alone without taking up a lot of room. The oval shape of the mirror gives you plenty of space for viewing. It uses three AA batteries which makes it usable in lots of places you would not be able to with a cord. The LED lights are great too because they never need replacing. There are high and low settings to suit the amount of light that want. One side of the mirror is regular and the other is magnified. It was packaged very well and arrived early without a scratch. I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely recommend it to a friend." —Lisa A. Barrett
Get it from Amazon for $38.99.
18. A rechargeable, duo-tone, magnetic lighted mirror that does double duty as a table lamp, and triple duty as a speaker that can connect to your phone via Bluetooth and supply the absolutely crucial getting-ready jams.
Promising review: "Love all the different ways you can use this lamp. Bluetooth music, lamp, mirror, picture lights, regular mirror. The charging is really good. Wish the lil magnifying mirror was at least 10x and I have to very careful with it because it's held magnetically." —mahi30
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $99.
19. A trifold mini compact lighted mirror with a little leg stand that will make sure you never have to apply lipstick via your phone’s front-facing camera again. *shudders*
Promising review: "I've had this little LED mirror in my purse for over a year now and the lights are still going strong! The little mirrors that come with my makeup really don't cut it. I love how this mirror has 2x magnification on both sides and lights up! So helpful for touch ups and getting the crap that sometimes falls in my eye!" —julesbanthony
"I never thought I would like a mirror so much that I would actually write a review LOL — but THIS mirror is EVERYTHING. More than you could ask for in a travel mirror." —LMarie
Get it from Target for $14.99.
20. A tablet Conair lighted mirror featuring crispy 1x magnification and a leg stand that you can disguise as an iPad — but it's really your secret weapon to looking bomb every time you go out.
21. A circular lighted vanity mirror to complete your dream makeup setup and make sure you get every single angle possible when you're getting glam — no mismatched foundation or unblended eyeshadow for you with this mirror. It's just not possible.
Promising review: "I don’t know what to say. Buy it. You want a vanity mirror that looks like everyone else’s, or do you want one that is sleek, stands out, and modern? Don’t look at the price. Just put it in your cart. We did use a power drill to put the screws in. But we wanted it done faster. Chair height is perfect and I’m 5’8”!! Mirror is large and clear, I’m able to see my pores — and I wear glasses! Do I need to say more?" —sunchynn
Get it from Amazon for $79.95 (available in three colors).
You, every day, after looking in your new lighted mirror:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.