1. The host rightly mocks it.
This is the first surprising thing: This Week is actually quite funny at times. And nowhere is Andrew Neil more disdainful than when he's talking about the people watching it.
2. Ripping it out of Michael Portillo.
3. And speaking of Portillo: the sexual tension.
Don't say it wasn't there. Yes, there was no reason it should have been. She's Labour, he's a Tory. He's gay, she's not. It doesn't matter. These two definitely fancied each other. A bit.
4. It sort of wants to be Blue Peter.
It's actually quite difficult to take any guest seriously if they're delivering their points while petting a Labrador called Molly.
5. The Show's Twitter Account.
These are all RTs from the This Week account while the show was on last night.
6. Destroying Sarah Teather
7. Ripping it out of John Bercow
Repeatedly playing this song over footage of the House of Commons Speaker. Never not funny.
8. Meatloaf came on to explain why he wanted to cut off Julian Assange's toes.
9. They once closed out a show by raving to Born Slippy.
10. Thanks to This Week, this is a thing again.
11. It's not afraid to take the low road.
These are some of the more recent guests on This Week. Discussing politics.