Into the Storm
If you want to watch an exciting movie about tornados, your best bet would be to skip Into the Storm, which opens this Friday, Aug. 8, and reach for a Twister DVD instead. Into the Storm is a found-footage take on storm chasers and storm victims that pads its destruction out with endless scenes of exposition featuring an array of boring characters, all of whom have their own not always convincing reasons to keep filming in the face of certain death by killer weather pattern.
But Into the Storm has one thing going for it.
3. There’s a tornado…
4. …that catches on fire.
5. Fire tornado!
The fire tornado also eats someone. (Isn’t that the technical term?)
7. In conclusion, viva the firenado. Long may it rage.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈