Into the Storm
If you want to watch an exciting movie about tornados, your best bet would be to skip Into the Storm, which opens this Friday, Aug. 8, and reach for a Twister DVD instead. Into the Storm is a found-footage take on storm chasers and storm victims that pads its destruction out with endless scenes of exposition featuring an array of boring characters, all of whom have their own not always convincing reasons to keep filming in the face of certain death by killer weather pattern.
But Into the Storm has one thing going for it.
3. There’s a tornado…
4. …that catches on fire.
5. Fire tornado!
The fire tornado also eats someone. (Isn’t that the technical term?)
7. In conclusion, viva the firenado. Long may it rage.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎