Into the Storm
If you want to watch an exciting movie about tornados, your best bet would be to skip Into the Storm, which opens this Friday, Aug. 8, and reach for a Twister DVD instead. Into the Storm is a found-footage take on storm chasers and storm victims that pads its destruction out with endless scenes of exposition featuring an array of boring characters, all of whom have their own not always convincing reasons to keep filming in the face of certain death by killer weather pattern.
But Into the Storm has one thing going for it.
3. There’s a tornado…
4. …that catches on fire.
5. Fire tornado!
The fire tornado also eats someone. (Isn’t that the technical term?)
7. In conclusion, viva the firenado. Long may it rage.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘