4. “Are you just doing it cause it’s trendy?”
Nope! People who have celiac disease cannot break down gluten; it can lead to diabetes, cancer, and other serious conditions if they’re not careful.
8. “All gluten-free food is terrible.”
OK, the 90s were not a good time for gluten-free food. But there are so many amazing gluten-free products now! Chances are if you tried something, you would genuinely enjoy it. You might not even notice a difference.
10. “I tried to be gluten-free once to lose weight.”
14. “Science will probably change its mind in, like, three years, and you’ll be safe again.”
You’re right. The dozens of doctors I went to were probably all wrong, and the years of feeling sick were just a fever dream.
16. “What do you mean you can’t eat these brownies I just made? Is your diet more important?”
I STILL LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND, but my tummy does not love that flour.
18. “I’m on a gluten-free diet right now, it’s HORRIBLE. I’ll probably give up soon.”
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎