1. Walk around your house in “Swiffer Socks” instead of dusting.
You know those sickeningly cozy socks that make you feel like a baby? Well, put those things on. Walk around your house. Take them off. You just dusted your apartment by simply having feet.
8. Use liquid shower gel (not soap) to avoid soap scum buildup in your tub.
“The fats and oils in soaps create problems with soap scum,” Lynn Marie Bower tells Housekeeping Channel. But since body wash is technically a detergent, it’s specifically formulated to prevent gross crud from caking up in the shower.
11. Clean your microwave and your sponge all at once.
Microwave a damp sponge on high to kill the bacteria hiding in all its nooks and crannies. The steamy vapors will help clean stuck-on nastiness. Using an oven mitt, wipe the sides of the microwave with the sponge.
If you are still feeling lazy but you need to get your clean on, check out this life-changing list of 29 Things That Will Basically Clean For You.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈