1. Walk around your house in “Swiffer Socks” instead of dusting.
You know those sickeningly cozy socks that make you feel like a baby? Well, put those things on. Walk around your house. Take them off. You just dusted your apartment by simply having feet.
8. Use liquid shower gel (not soap) to avoid soap scum buildup in your tub.
“The fats and oils in soaps create problems with soap scum,” Lynn Marie Bower tells Housekeeping Channel. But since body wash is technically a detergent, it’s specifically formulated to prevent gross crud from caking up in the shower.
11. Clean your microwave and your sponge all at once.
Microwave a damp sponge on high to kill the bacteria hiding in all its nooks and crannies. The steamy vapors will help clean stuck-on nastiness. Using an oven mitt, wipe the sides of the microwave with the sponge.
If you are still feeling lazy but you need to get your clean on, check out this life-changing list of 29 Things That Will Basically Clean For You.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23--year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂