In October 2013, some of our favorite bands from the 90’s are coming together for a 3-day cruise from Miami to the Bahamas. This venture is called the Mark McGrath & Friends Cruise and will take place on the Carnival Imagination.
On the ship you can expect performances from Mark McGrath, Cracker, The Verve Pipe, Smash Mouth, Spin Doctors, Marcy Playground, Gin Blossoms, and Vertical Horizon. There will even be special acoustic performances with Ed Roland of Collective Soul and Ed Kowalczyk formerly of Live.
For the low price of $650 to sleep in a closet or $1800 to stay in a suite, you too can join the party. According to the cruise website, onboard activities include: “Dancing, music, sports activities, casino and more,” with “Special Interactive Artist Activities to be announced later.” Who knows, maybe you can play Don’t Forget The Lyrics with Mark on the Lido deck.
2. Here’s what a typical day may include:
3. The ship’s captain will wake you up to Every Morning.
4. Then, you’ll tan by the pool feeling like your Walkin’ On The Sun.
5. Next, you’ll go to the buffet but someone in front of you takes the last piece of cake so you feel like Hey Jealousy.
6. Finally, you’ll retire to your room for some Sex And Candy.
7. Overall, this cruise will be Everything You Want.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have now clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘