16 Things From Amazon To Help Keep Your Dog's Teeth Nice And Clean
Treats, toys, and water solutions to help improve their pearly whites. ☆
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Bones Dental Chews that contain added vitamins and minerals for attaining those pearly whites. They're also grain and gluten-free for dogs with food allergies.
2. Rachael Ray Nutrish Smoochies made from a unique shape to help assist with cleaning tartar, plaque, and will also supply fresher breath with their minty flavor.
3. Milk-Bone Brushing Chews with a patented design that helps maintain healthy gums and freshen breath. They feature 12 essential vitamins and minerals and feature no artificial flavors! Your pup will go crazy for these!
4. Petstages Dog Chewable Stick Toy — the taste and texture of real wood that's BBQ flavored and will help massage for healthier gums! This is also super durable for tough chewers!
5. Dingo Tartar and Breath Dental Sticks featuring baking soda and parsley seed for fresh breath. These have the flavor of real chicken and help give teeth a thorough brushing so their teeth stay super clean.
6. Oxyfresh Premium Pet Dental Care Solution — as simple as adding the necessary amount of solution into their water bowl and *BAM* cleaner, healthier teeth! It works for numerous pets as well including dogs, cats, birds, and more!
7. Dog Chew Toothbrush Teeth Cleaning Toy made from 100% natural rubber that's nontoxic and eco-friendly. The durable and aligned bristles inside the brush help clean dental plaque which can hide in the corners of their mouth, remove it and prevent decay.
8. A Pet Qwerks Barkbone Stick, perfect for aggressive chewers who can rip through anything. This toy has a minty flavor to assist with smelly breath and also has sodium copper chlorophyll to boost their dental health.
9. Pedigree Dentastix Treats for large dogs that are clinically proven to reduce plaque and tartar buildup. Your pup will be grinning from ear to ear after chomping on this yummy chicken-flavored treat.
10. VetSmart Formulas Dog Breath Freshener where a few sprays will get their yucky breath in check. With no harsh chemicals or alcohol, this freshener's blend of human-grade ingredients will be everything you need, without having to actually brush their teeth.
11. Arm & Hammer Twisters treats with a taste that dogs love, with the ingredients you'll love as a pet owner to keep their breath bearable. These are a great rawhide alternative that's safer, healthier, and tastier!
12. Old Mother Hubbard Natural Dog Treats – an oven-baked treat with quality oatmeal, chicken, apples, and carrots for a taste they'll love. These minty-fresh biscuits taste yummy and will also keep their teeth fresh fresh fresh!
13. H&H Pets Dual Headed Finger Toothbrush you can quickly pop on to give their teeth some good 'ol scrubbin'. The bristles on the brush are soft enough to clean their chompers safely and effectively.
14. Ark Naturals Brushless Toothpaste Chews since sometimes trying to physically brush their teeth is a no-go... Opt for these patented toothpaste soft center chews. These feature natural ingredients such as chlorophyll, cinnamon, vanilla, and clove.
15. A Qdan Toothbrush Squeaky Toy that'll have them so excited to play, they won't even realize the benefits it supplies their teeth. You can spread peanut butter or dog toothpaste in between the rows of nubs for an additional clean!
16. And a BarkBox Bright Toothpaste & Toothbrush Chews Kit your furry friends will love (and you'll be so happy with when their teeth look and smell fresh.) The X-shaped toothbrush chew is specially made to remove buildup of plaque between and around your pet’s teeth while the enzymatic toothpaste breaks down problem-causing debris helping to refresh their breath and protect against harmful dental disease.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.