Just 31 Cute Things From Walmart To Add To Your Fall Wardrobe
Perfect autumnal jackets, dresses, tops, and accessories to create an iconic fall 'fit.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A pair of deep side V-cut booties you'll probs order in every color so you can wear a different set every day of the week...
2. A Sofia Jeans sweater bodysuit for the perfect "tucked-into-jeans" look every time. Puffy sleeves are super trendy right now so this bodysuit is a must-have.
3. A long-sleeve peasant dress — an easy, breezy outfit option that'll require zero thought and will look fall fabulous.
4. A pair of foldover combat boots in a neutral grey color that feature sweater detailing and a chic back buckle. The ideal pair of boots for apple picking.
5. A three-quarter length sleeve knit dress in a timeless polka dot print that'll look autumn-ready when paired with cute booties and a denim jacket.
6. A two-in-one backpack that can be styled as a regular backpack or as a cross-body when you readjust the straps. Backpacks are a great option if you're in need of extra storage for longer adventures like pumpkin picking. (This is great for camera storage!)
7. A mid-length dress, because patterns and warmth should be two key necessities in a new fall dress.
8. A faux leather tote bag in gorgeous fall hues so not only will your outfit be in the autumnal mindset, but your bag will be too.
9. A set of ankle leggings because regardless of the time of year, leggings are a MUST-HAVE. Style day-to-day with your regular wardrobe pieces for a casual 'fit or with athleisure for workouts.
10. A high-top sneaker in a faux snakeskin pattern with a ☆ star ☆ accent if you want some sweet kicks to amp up your skinny jeans.
11. A sporty denim bomber jacket — perfect for warmer fall days that'll look trendy as heck when tied around the waist, or layered over a gorgeous printed top.
12. A yellow plaid fanny pack that'll serve up major Cher from Clueless vibes and will be sure to add the perfect pop of color to any LBD. Also, fanny packs are a ~huge~ trend right now and a great hands-free option for carrying your essentials.
13. Lace-up heel booties in case you want the cross-over shoe of your dreams — aka a heel and a boot in one! The thicker heel on this bootie will make it more comfortable for longer wear!
14. A long plaid cardigan that just screams "I should be drinking hot cider and eating warm donuts rn."
15. A quilted cross-body camera bag since you'll need a cool and casual purse option to go with your cool and casual autumnal look. All three colors of this bag are absolutely stunning.
16. A black dress featuring a keyhole neckline for an added touch of character that supplies all the witchy coven vibes of someone who'll probably be next in line for the Supreme title...
17. Distressed jeans in case you love to opt for the timeless tee and jeans look (guilty as charged). For an elevated look, try pairing these with heels for a style upgrade.
18. A C. Wonder charm bracelet in a stunning combo of gold and tortoiseshell details. This statement bracelet features all the fall jewelry tones wrapped into one.
19. An open-front cardigan, because everyone needs a clothing piece to layer over their go-to tanks and tees.
20. A cable-knit sweater — cute enough to wear with leggings, jeans, or a skirt. This sweater is versatile and will be a great wardrobe piece with literally ~ANY~ ensemble.
21. A classic denim jacket for warmer fall days that don't require a super heavy coat just yet. If you tend to get cold with those fall breezes, keeping this jacket on hand will be 10 out of 10.
22. A plaid button-down, because it's the infamous fall staple. Need a cardigan? Boom. Plaid button-down. Need a cute accessory? Boom. Plaid button-down around the waist. A cute fall top for festivities? Boom. Plaid button-down.
23. A 14-karat gold-plated initial necklace for any jewelry lover who's always on the lookout for simple and pretty pieces. Wear this all fall long with any and every outfit.
24. Loose rib-knit pants if you need some cute fall-themed loungewear, too! Who says staying cozy indoors can't also be stylish? These gorgeous burnt orange pants say otherwise.
25. Plaid-knit joggers that'll look effortless when styled with a solid colored tee. I can see it now, a white tee knotted in the front with these pants, white sneakers, and a denim jacket. *Chef's kiss*
29. A layered minimalist necklace, because dainty jewelry will add the right amount of sparkle and shine to cozy neutral fall outfits. I loveeeee the two differing chains on this necklace, as well!
30. A plaid button-up dress so people may just ask you if they can join your girl boss coven. Layer this dress with a cardigan on top for extra warmth and style.
31. Three-buckle black booties featuring silver hardware so your feet will be the star of your fall 'fit.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.