31 Products From Target You'll Probably Want To Use All Summer Long
Have the best summer ever with these accessories, skincare, pool necessities, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A floral embossed pitcher that'll be your new poolside BFF when it comes to mixing up ice-cold bevvys for the summer heat.
3. A Sonix clear coat phone case in a zesty lemon print that'll fulfill all your summer citrus goals. This case will have you dreaming of the Amalfi coast every time you answer a call or send a quick text.
4. Pacifica Sea & C Sun serum with SPF 55, so you can get the benefits of vitamin C, sea minerals, ashwagandha root extract, and aloe, as well as protection from broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays!
5. An Eva NYC therapy session hair mask in case you color your hair and want to rehydrate those gorgeous tresses of yours with this moisturizing treatment. (This is my ~holy grail~ hair mask, especially since my hair starts to get super dry from sun exposure and swimming!)
6. Invisibobble hair ties if you're constantly throwing your hair up in a bun to keep cool in those hotter months. #RelatableContent
7. SUGARFIX By BaubleBar fringe earrings that may be the most fun accessory ever. Pair these with your summer dresses and you're golden.
8. A bottle of Sun Bum Cool Down lotion packed with aloe vera, vitamin e, and cocoa butter to assist with skin hydration and soothing relief if you happen to get sunburned.
9. A pair of Wild Fable sunglasses so not only can you keep your eyes shielded from the sun, but you can accessorize these with your favorite sundress for the trendiest summer outfit.
10. A Spa Sciences NOVA Antimicrobial Sonic Cleansing Brush for top notch summer skin cleansing. This will help keep your skin smoother, softer, and exfoliated to the nines.
11. A trimmed tie-front coverup since you'll want something stylish and easy to throw on over your swimsuit.
12. A straw cross-body bag if you're in need of a summer purse that is just as every bit functional as it is trendy. This bag features a spacious interior and a magnetic closure to ensure your items are safely stowed.
13. A Ninja professional blender—a kitchen must-have for concocting your favorite fruity smoothies or nighttime milkshake cravings. What's summer without some milkshakes? I'll tell you — boring.
14. A set of satin scrunchies in an array of chic colors that'll look just as cute on your wrist as they do in your hair. You gotta love a cute hair accessory, especially if you're like me and can't stand to have your hair down when the summer heat is wayyyyyy too much.
15. A straw hand tote — packing up your pool or beach must-haves in a bag has never been easier ~OR~ trendier.
16. A seamed denim mini skirt to give your shorts a break. If you're looking to dress up a basic top but still also want to wear your fave pair of sneaks, a denim skirt is a no-brainer for tackling summer heat.
17. A printed pineapple beach towel so cute everyone will be asking where you got it after you post it on your Insta story. #TropicalVibesOnly
18. The Lip Bar liquid eyeshadow in six gorgeous shades that'll make applying makeup effortless and easy. Add these to your makeup lineup for summer when you need an eye shadow that stays put.
19. A Wild Fable beige mini backpack to keep your summertime essentials stored in style. This neutral bag is super cute you'll want to store your phone, water bottle, and SPF in it ~always~.
20. A bottle of Black Girl Sunscreen in SPF 30 that's infused with natural ingredients to prevent sun damage. BTW, did we mention this is vegan and cruelty-free?
21. A pair of rhinestone-studded sunglasses so shielding your eyes from the ☼ sun ☼ can be done in bedazzling style. Something tells me these would be Dolly Parton-approved...
22. A Sonix notebook bundle in the cutest patterns for keeping yourself organized and your thoughts all in one place. Interested in journaling? Summer is a great time to start writing down your goals and ideas!
23. A distressed denim jacket because you'll want to keep this on hand when summer nights get a bit breezy and don't want to sacrifice style for staying warm.
24. A silicone AirPod case so you can keep your music playing babies safe from drops and scratches. Let's be honest, we know you can't lay by the pool without your fabulous pool tunes playlist so this silicone cover is a must-have.
25. A pair of blue-light filtering glasses if you're working from home this summer and you are prone to headaches after being on your laptop all day. These are a lifesaver and have made my eye strain occurrences significantly less.
26. A Contigo stainless-steel water bottle to keep your drinks cold up to 28 hours. Lounge by the pool or in the backyard for hours on end and still have cool and refreshing H2O.
27. Softlips lip balm with SPF 20 to keep your lips hydrated and protected while having fun in the summer sun.
28. A freezable glitter eye mask for days you want to have an at-home spa day, or to cool down skin that maybe got a little bit sunburned.
29. A bottle of Pacifica salt waves texture spray if you're trying to avoid heat styling your hair but still want beach wavy texture.
30. SUGARFIX by BaubleBar pearl hoop earrings so you can bring the beachy vibes to your #OOTD. OK — we know these aren't the live starfish from Aquamarine, but they're just as great and def mermaid-approved.
31. And a zip closure cross-body bag because let's be real, no one wants to lug around a big bag in the heat of summer. Free up your hands and give your shoulder a break from your overused tote, and opt for a cross-body option.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.