25 Pet Products From Amazon That Are Perfect For Fall
The best autumnal treats, toys, and accessories for your furry friends.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of Greenies pumpkin spice dental dog treats, because it's PSL season and your pup needs to get in on the action too! These treats are vet-recommended and are made with easy to digest ingredients that are designed to help fight plaque and tartar.
2. A Kurgo dog hammock so you can take your BFF with you on road trips and keep them safely in the back seat. It blocks their access to the front seat and also helps keep your car seats clean in case you brought them on a hike and they could potentially dirty up your vehicle.
3. A Mihachi leopard print cat sweater — perfect for keeping them warm in style. It's soft and lightweight and does not irritate their skin. And these can be machine-washed!
4. A Kurgo dog carrier backpack, because you'll want to take them everywhere this fall (as you should). Go check out that fall foliage with your pup in tow — this is perfect if they get tired easily and you want to give them a rest from walking.
5. A set of festive cat collars that are adjustable and feature the cutest autumnal patterns. These come equipped with a bell so you can track down your feline anytime, anywhere.
6. A Haute Diggity Dog coffee plush toy because it's cute, it's cute, AND it's cute! This squeaky toy is also a great teaching tool for puppies and perfect for light chewers.
7. A fall foliage cat treehouse so not only will they love perching and playing in it, but it will also double as some cute fall decor for you. There's nothing quite like fall foliage and your cat will definitely agree.
8. An Outward Hound dog backpack that's lightweight and ideal for hiking pups. Its breathable mesh material keeps your dog cool and is super functional. You can stow your essential belongings like your keys, wallet, and phone.
9. A Petmate pooper scooper for keeping your yard tidy from your pup's little brown presents all over the grass. I keep one of these in my backyard and it's a miracle-worker. Let's just say once winter approaches you won't want to be snow blowing over their poops all over the yard...
10. A Chuckit! tennis ball launcher — the perfect toy that your pet will love to fetch (and honestly, you'll love to throw). There's no better time to enjoy outside play sessions than in the fall weather and your dog will absolutely ~LOVE~ this.
11. A set of 100% natural wool cat toys that are ~major autumn vibes~ and are nontoxic for cats. These toys are super stimulating and feature different noises and textures they'll be jazzed to play with.
12. A six-pack of fall bandanas made from soft and high-quality cotton yarn that'll be soft and breathable for your pet. Honestly this will look incredibly cute to dress your dog or cat in for your next 'Gram.
13. A set of Weruva pumpkin pouches for dogs and cats with tons of fiber for easy digestion. These are puréed and made with only two ingredients that can be easily mixed in with dry food.
14. An Aspen self-warming bed in case your furry pal needs a cozy place to nap. It features heat-reflecting technology that will hold in your pet's body heat to keep them warm. Fall temperatures can start to drop but that doesn't mean your pet's should, too!
15. A pack of Purina Friskies pumpkin cat treats — a limited-edition flavor with added vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are less than two calories per treat. If you're trying to watch your cat's weight these are a wonderful treat option.
16. A pack of catnip sticks that are 100% wild, organic, and safe for your furry friends. These assist with eliminating dental plaque and bad breath.
17. A pumpkin chew toy because it's festive as heck, but will help clean their gums and teeth for a cleaner mouth. The toy features non-toxic food grade natural rubber and is ideal for tough chewers. You can also fill the toy with additional treats for elevated play!
18. A set of dog poop bags with an included dispenser you can easily adhere to their leash for easy accessibility. Fall walks should be zero hassle and having these bags handy will make sure you're prepared. You can refill the holder when you run out. Plus! These bags are 100% leak-proof.
19. A pack of Bow Wow turkey pumpkin wafers that are packed with protein and no fillers or artificial flavorings. These healthy treats are great for training new puppies or treating your dog with a morsel that's filling and great for digestion.
20. A two-in-one portable leak-proof pet bottle so there's no need to bring additional water bottles and a separate bowl. Leftover water can easily be turned back into the cup so nothing gets wasted and it's super simple to disassemble and clean for consistent use!
21. A Kuoser reversible plaid dog vest that's windproof and waterproof. It has a warm fleece lining that will keep them cozy on brisk fall walks.
22. A Zippypaws hide and seek plush toy if they've been well behaved and deserve something new to play with. This is literally the cutest toy I have ever seen — candy corn bats? Say no more *adds to cart*.
23. A luxurious pet blanket that's made from warm sherpa fleece to keep them cozy during nap time on chillier fall afternoons. Major plus — this blanket won't shed and is machine-washable.
24. A bottle of Zesty Paws probiotic pumpkin bites designed to assist with gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, and stomach discomfort. These daily chews may also help with smoother bowel movements.
25. A Koneseve plaid pet shirt so they can match your fall wardrobe. A matching pet and owner moment is just asking to be the theme of your next Instagram photo.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.