31 Things From Target You'll Probably Want To Live In This Fall
Autumn-worthy staples like jeans, boots, and jackets you'll be obsessed with.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
2. Tie-front denim overalls that'll look apple orchard ready when paired with your fave sandals or booties and sunnies.
3. A utility sherpa jacket in case you want to hop on the sherpa trend but want something a bit more tailored. BIG fan of these satin-like sleeves.
4. Light wash boot cut jeans, ideal for rocking with your go-to fall wedge booties so you can take ALLLLL the cute pumpkin patch pics.
5. A camo print jacket for chillier autumn nights when you need something to keep you warm, but don't want to sacrifice your stylish outfit.
6. A pleated shift dress in a soft fabric so you can transition it from season to season effortlessly. ~Also~ can we talk about how cute this animal print pattern is!?
7. A sleeveless rib knit dress that has ~pockets.~ YEP, you heard us correctly, pockets. It's minimalistic and will be a wonderful staple piece in your wardrobe *or* can be worn as pajamas (as one reviewer suggests!).
8. A sherpa denim jacket in case your current denim jacket isn't thick enough for brisk fall breezes. The sherpa lining supplies extra warmth and a cute detail that amps up this staple outerwear piece.
9. Round sunglasses in a cool tortoiseshell pattern that'll shield you from the ☼ sun ☼ and will match any outfit, any day of the week with their cool neutral tones.
10. A zip-closure cross-body because let's be real, no one wants to lug around a big bag while trying to enjoy their fall happenings. Free up your hands and give your shoulder a break from your overused tote, and opt for a cross-body option.
11. A short-sleeve T-shirt dress so you can give your usual loungewear a break for once. Tie a denim jacket around the waist and boom — a solid fall look.
12. A cozy cardigan you'll probs want to wear while drinking your PSL and listening to the Taylor Swift Folklore album on repeat...
13. A puff sleeve tee — an essential made from lightweight fabric that's an ideal option for pretty much any bottoms you own minus leggings (but tbh, it'd probably look good with leggings too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).
14. A pair of slip-on leopard print sneakers if you never know which shoes to wear and want to make your choice a no-brainer. You can't go wrong with this microsuede option.
15. A seamed denim mini skirt that'll give your jeans a break. If you're looking to dress up a basic top but still also want to wear your fave pair of sneaks — a denim skirt is an easy way to switch up your look.
16. A classic long sleeve tee to expand the tried-and-true staples in your wardrobe. I recommend always keeping staples like basic tops like these readily available for a quick pairing with a cute skirt or trendy pants.
17. A timeless crew neck sweatshirt if you're into wearing loungewear seven days a week and want to add a new cozy option to the lineup. You can also pair this with jeans to take your look from loungewear to "acceptable-to-leave-the-house loungewear."
18. A fall blazer, because everyone should own at least ONE in their closet. Blazers are an amazing addition to any outfit that needs to be elevated from casual to business casual. I'm a huge fan of the blazer-and-jeans look because #sophisticated.
19. Combat boots that will always be a fall wardrobe staple, so snatch these bad boys up before they sell out. These are my favorite comfy shoe option for the brisk season.
20. A faux fur sherpa jacket you'll probs want to sleep in (it's THAT cozy). This neutral cream color is simple and will go with every outfit you own.
21. A ring cross-body bag so sleek and functional, you'll never reach for another purse ever again. This has credit card pockets and a snap closure for keeping your items safe.
22. A denim woven long-sleeve you can opt for when it's still too warm for a heavier denim jacket but you still want to add some denim to your look. Leave this shirt unbuttoned over a dress or cute tee for a denim jacket-esque look! Or tie around the waist for major ~cool vibes.~
23. A long-sleeve printed blouse — totally suitable for those WFH Zoom calls and business casual luncheons. OR for a more toned down look, pair this with jeans for stylish fall vibe.
24. A quarter-zip sweatshirt you'll want to throw on with leggings for your fall movie binge sessions.
25. Distressed straight-legged jeans for when you need a break from your tried-and-true skinny pair. I've been really into the looser fit this year — they're a great option if you want to feel put-together at home without wearing loungewear 24/7.
26. A floral print dress with an autumnal vibe if you're not willing to give up your fave summer floral prints just yet.
27. A double-buckle belt that is an amazing high-end dupe option. This piece can be used to cinch your favorite jumpsuit or dress as a stylized accent, as well as a great go-to for denim that's a bit too big.
28. A long-sleeve button-down shirt, because if your wardrobe is lacking in timeless business casual pieces, you'll want to hit *add to cart* on this right now.
30. A plaid jacket featuring gorgeous fall hues that'll have you feeling like a fall queen. I'm a sucker for a great plaid piece and this statement jacket fits the bill.
31. Double zip ankle boots with a comfortable chunky heel that are sleek and easy to put on. The sole is lightweight, making them a shoe that is long-wearing.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.