1. A garbage disposal foaming cleaner to refresh the drain — aka the place you pour all your leftover noodles that linger on your plate after dinner. Keep the garbage disposal squeaky clean so you can continue to use it in all your lazy glory.
Look at that foam go!
Promising review: "It seems counterintuitive to put a little packet down your garbage disposal to clean it, but this does actually seem to work, at least for getting out weird smells that baking soda and vinegar don't really touch. I scrub the sink down first, especially around the garbage disposal area, rinse it down, and then just follow the directions on the package. I have used it with single, large-size sinks and with double sinks — only difference is that the double sink will have blue cleaning foam rise up the drain, which you rinse away when the disposal sounds clear again. I have tried the foaming cleaner in a can, but unfortunately it stopped coming out of the can about 10% of the way through. Went back to this tried-and-true." —KS
Get a pack (four uses) from Amazon for $3.98.
2. A pack of Elephant Trax labels that you adhere to storage bins and boxes and sync to an app so you can keep track of what you have stored inside!
Promising review: "I am so glad I ordered an extra pack of these. My goal for January was to organize the basement. I have TONS of plastic bins and whenever I need something, I have to open each to find what I’m looking for. I took a few hours the first weekend cleaning out and organizing everything and the bins. I took pictures of the contents of each bin, put one of these stickers on each bin, then associated the pics with the sticker’s QR code and voila, done. IF YOU LIKE TO BE ORGANIZED, GET THESE STICKERS!" —Fred Labro
Get a pack of 40 from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in larger quantities).
3. A jetted-tub cleaner so the next time you marinate in a bubble bath you can ensure that the water will be crystal clear.
Promising review: "My wife told me we had to really clean what appeared to be a clean tub. We moved into a house where the previous home owners were not the best cleaners. She had me get this product based on reviews. My one complaint is the label needs to be bigger. OH YUK is not enough. OH YUK YOU MIGHT BARF might be better. I think someone had a bowel movement in my bath tub plumbing and this is the only product that takes it out. It appears we have seven years of crud in the pipes. The feces-colored film that this products gets out of your pipes will make you a believer. The first use it released so much toot film that we felt like we needed to have another round of cleaning. After losing a bet I had to stick my hand in the water to drain it. Wiping off all the released film we filled the tub again. Just turning the jets the water seemed to be clear. However before I was going to ever get into this thing I wanted to do a second round of YUK treatment. Once again in full force it appeared that someone had the squirts in the tub as sludge came flowing out of the pipes. We're going to have to run this a few times before we use the tub. Remember those pink tablets that you used to get in grade school to show you all the plaque that was on your teeth...this is like that for you tub." —Paul Southwick
Get it from Amazon for $17.84.
4. Dishwasher cleaning tablets for cleaning the machine that cleans your dishes. You'd be surprised how gross it gets in there after each cycle...
Promising review: "Worked very well! We’ve lived in our home a while, and small remedies haven’t done much to help clean the dishwasher. I finally decided to give a cleaner a try, and this one worked exceptionally well. The pics above are after one use of two packs (as per instructions for a particularly dirty washer). I'll definitely be getting more when I run out to help maintain a cleaner dishwasher!" —chocobeanie
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $8.99.
5. A grill scrubber that'll make stuck-on grease stains a thing of the past. Now the next time you grill up some burgers, you won't have a ton of burnt bits from the last time you grilled sticking to your food.
Promising review: "My grill accumulated a lot of crud as a result of many cookouts. I tried to keep it as clean as possible with a wire brush and various cleaning pads and cleaners. I never could get the rack and grates to look like new. There was always a layer of permanent food residue, carbon, and other debris that defied removal. I decided to give the Magic Stone Grill Cleaner a shot. Surprise! Surprise! This is truly a magic stone. It removed everything from the grill parts that I worked on and left them looking like new. The cleaning process did put grooves in the bottom of the stone and that helped to get the sides cleaned off as well." —Duffer.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
6. A Bissell Spinwave hardwood floor mop for cleaning up tough stains and "oopsies" on your floors. This works wonders on tile, linoleum, wood, and other hard-sealed floors.
Promising review: "Most amazing results! I have tried almost every product on the market for over 40 years but this Bissell is the BEST. My floors are shiny and clean for the first time! We have hardwood, no carpet, and three dogs and seven cats. Quiet and so easy to use. I used wood floor solution on wood and pet solution on bathroom and kitchen tile. Even cleaned grout lines nicely. Would give 10 stars if able!" —C.A. Shaheen
Get it from Amazon for $102.99.
7. Or this spin mop cleaning system so you no longer have to cry over spilled milk (seriously). This mop and bucket combo allows you to mop, rinse, and wring out excess water all in a few seconds. No more dragging a sopping wet mop across the floor. And it works with just plain old water! No harsh cleaners needed.
8. A 2-in-1 keyboard and screen cleaner if you're tired of looking at your laptop screen through cloudy fingerprints.
Promising review: "This is the second one that I have purchased because I LOVE IT! I love fact that it is small and compact enough to either sit on my desk at home or fit in my desk at work. I also enjoy the fact it is dual-sided — one side to wipe the screen and the other to brush away dust, dirt, food crumbs from my keyboard. It is a great buy and worth it. Not to mention it is made by a company with quality products, Oxo." —Kiki.L.G
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
9. A Flush 'N Sparkle Toilet cleaning system to install in your toilet's water tank so the bowl stays just as clean as the last time you scrubbed it. These cartridges last up to three months! The bleach cleansers will make your porcelain throne sparkle and shine with each and every flush.
Promising review: "I have one of those water saver toilets. It was almost impossible to keep clean. While this cleaning system doesn't completely eliminate the problem, it helps a lot. Instead of needing to clean the bowl daily, I can clean it once a week. I liked it so much, I purchased one for my sister. One of the best features of this system is that it puts the cleaner directly into the water stream instead of into the tank. You don't have to worry about it attacking the metal parts of the tank. It was easy to install. It is real easy to install and replace the cleaning cartridge." —Mikkel
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
10. A blessedly effective carpet cleaner that'll have you saying, "What sorcery is this?!" You'll never have to call Stanley Steemer again.
Sunny & Honey is a family-run small business who prioritizes the health and safety of kids and pets when creating cleaning products.
Promising review: "This is a wonderful product. I have an older dog who can't always wait until I get home from work so accidents occasionally happen. I have a Hoover Rug Scrubber and this product is very easy to use with my machine. Carpet Miracle works amazingly well on stains and odors, even those that have set for a while. I did the carpet in the 'room of shame' twice just to be sure, although for normal soil and odors once should be more than enough. It leaves behind a wonderful clean, fresh scent, and the carpet feels and looks wonderful. I plan on continuing to use this product to keep my carpets clean and my home smelling fresh." —Vicky Faurot
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
11. A glass cleaner because if you haven't been squeegeeing your glass doors after each shower, odds are there are a large amount of hard water stains just lurking on them. This glass cleaner will get them squeaky clean in no time.
Promising review: "This product works beautifully. I tried a lot of products to remove the hard water from my glass shower. I have to admit — the first time I used it with a cloth, it was not very effective. The second time I used a nonabrasive sponge for glass. It turned out beautiful, just like the first day the glass was installed." —EJP
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
12. A can of Bar Keepers cookware polish for keeping your pots and pans free from grease stains and most definitely the baked-on tomato sauce you just can't seem to scrub off...
It's great for removing food stains, grease, rust stains, and lime buildup!
Promising review: "I love this product! I recently got new pots and pans that I absolutely love. They're stainless steel and I love the way they look. Unfortunately, I've burnt something on just about all of them, but this really helped to clean them up. I put this powder on the wet pans and use steel wool to scrub out any stains. It's amazing! You don't even have to scrub super hard. Overall, I love this product and it will forever be part of my cleaning routine!" —KARINA
Get it from Amazon for $6.84.
13. A cleaning spray that'll assist you in finally cleaning out your car, particularly those baked-in stains that have been marinating in your back seat for months.
Car Guys' Super Cleaner can be used on upholstery, canvas, leather, vinyl, plastic, and rubber.
Promising review: "I have used every product that you can find on the shelves of your local store. When I sprayed the cleaner on the light beige interior of a 25-plus-year-old car, the interior turned to its original color. After years of detailing, I had assumed at this point the color was set and that's it — not with this stuff. While cleaning it I literally said out loud, 'No way, no way,' because I was in disbelief at how amazing it worked, and the results are in the compliments I receive from friends." —Andrea
Get it from Amazon for $16.97.