31 Basic Pieces Of Clothing From Walmart You'll Probably Wear Over And Over Again
Tops, skirts, pants and sweaters that def deserve a spot in your closet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A long-sleeve active tee for when you want a great workout piece for colder days, or an option for layering when the temperature drops.
2. A denim boot skirt that's every bit chic as it is comfortable. No more worrying about your skirt being too short, this one is effortlessly trendy and a great length.
3. A Sofia Jeans sweater bodysuit for the perfect "tucked-into-jeans" look every time. Puffy sleeves are super trendy right now so this bodysuit is a must-have.
4. Loose rib-knit pants if you need some cute fall-themed loungewear, too! Who says staying cozy indoors can't also be stylish? These gorgeous burnt orange pants say otherwise.
5. A three-quarter length sleeve knit dress in a timeless polka dot print that'll look autumn-ready when paired with cute booties and a denim jacket.
6. A set of ankle leggings because regardless of the time of year, leggings are a MUST-HAVE. Style day-to-day with your regular wardrobe pieces for a casual 'fit or with athleisure for workouts.
7. A sporty denim bomber jacket — perfect for warmer fall days that'll look trendy as heck when tied around the waist, or layered over a gorgeous printed top.
8. A black dotted dress featuring a keyhole neckline for an added touch of character that supplies all the witchy coven vibes of someone who'll probably be next in line for the Supreme title...
9. Distressed jeans in case you love to opt for the timeless tee and jeans look (guilty as charged). For an elevated look, try pairing these with heels for a style upgrade.
10. An open-front cardigan, because everyone needs a clothing piece to layer over their go-to tanks and tees.
11. A cable-knit sweater — cute enough to wear with leggings, jeans, or a skirt. This sweater is versatile and will be a great wardrobe piece with literally ~ANY~ ensemble.
12. A classic denim jacket for warmer fall days that don't require a super heavy coat just yet. If you tend to get cold with those fall breezes, keeping this jacket on hand will be 10 out of 10.
13. A fit and flare Eloquii dress in a stunning stripe print so you can add a bright wash of color (that will never go out of style) to your wardrobe.
14. A plaid button-down, because it's the infamous fall staple. Need a cardigan? Boom. Plaid button-down. Need a cute accessory? Boom. Plaid button-down around the waist. A cute fall top for festivities? Boom. Plaid button-down.
15. Plaid-knit joggers that'll look effortless when styled with a solid colored tee. I can see it now, a white tee knotted in the front with these pants, white sneakers, and a denim jacket. *Chef's kiss*
19. A puff sleeve cardigan — ideal for bringing along to dinners in case you are a tad chilly. I'm always afraid of being cold when I'm out to eat so I always make sure to have a stylish cardigan like this one in tow.
20. A peplum waist top if your favorite go-to outfit is jeans and a cute top. This top cinches in at the waist and features ruffle details on the sleeves.
21. A ruffle-sleeve crop top so you can finally have the cutest option to pair with your high-waisted jeans.
22. A graphic midi skirt in an eye-popping pattern that'll be sure to pair perfectly with a plain white tee.
23. A pair of super wide-leg jeans, because everyone could use a break from their tried-and-true skinny jeans. I adore wide leg jeans when I want a comfier look, but still want to look fashionable.
24. A tiered ruffle mini skirt that's flouncy and fun. For a no-fuss look, style it with a basic tee or tank!
25. Capri leggings if you want to switch it up with this shorter cropped pant. It's great for *both* working out or lounging.
26. A pair of short overalls that'll have you looking like you came straight from the pumpkin patch. Wear it over a long sleeve top or T-shirt for extra layering.
27. A print cami with lace trim if you love wearing blazers and need an excellent top option to wear underneath.
29. A cotton boyfriend T-shirt, because everyone ~needs~ basic staples in their wardrobe that are neutral and easy to throw on with any outfit.
30. A sleeveless turtleneck top since you're going to need a super trendy top to pair with your super trendy skirts hanging in your closet.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.