1. This is Australian prime minister Scott Morrison (aka ScoMo). He took on the top job in August after (another) leadership coup. And he bloody loves a cap because he's just a fair dinkum normal Aussie bloke.
2. You give him a cap, he'll whack it on.
3. A classic daggy dad cap.
4. A "Let's go Sharks" cap.
5. Strewth! A cap and a pie! How good is this!
6. Get stuffed Akubras! Get yourself a sun-smart cap to inspect a dog-proof fence (and pair it with some R.M. Williams).
7. How about a cap with the lyrics to the classic Aussie tune ''From Little Thing Big Things Grow''. An absolute banger.
8. A BBQ hat! Bunnings sanga with extra onion please!
9. A "have a go to get a go" hard hat!
10. Another hard hat to show how bloody hard he is!
11. Jobs and growth (in cap sales).
12. Make 'em hat fans when they're young and they'll wear them for life.
13. Gots to slap a cap while supporting Aussie strawberry farmers.
14. A cap for the high seas (BYO jetski)!
15. A revhead cap to cheer on the boys.
16. Bonus Bathurst hat in action on the racetrack!
17. Get yourself a cap that matches your bev. Then slam some cans.
18. A classic cap for chatting to some local legends on a bloody magnificent day in the Shire.
19. A "World Restart A Heart" hat to support the Royal Flying Doctors.
20. A royal hat.
21. Should have brought along a spare hat for Hazza!
22. The hat Mick Fanning's mum gave him.
23. Look at him having a bloody ripper of a time with this National Farmers Federation hat!
24. A chef hat! While he serves a bonza fry up for Aussie troops.
25. A HMAS Adelaide cap! Hello!
26. The Australian cricket team even gave him a hat for the coin toss! Green and gold baby!
27. Put on the NT hat Scott, you know you want to!
28. Happy end of 2018 hat lovers!
It's the end of 2018, and we're looking back on the year. Check out even more Best of 2018 content here!
Alice Workman is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Canberra.
Contact Alice Workman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anna Mendoza is a photo editor for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Contact Anna Mendoza at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.