1. See Woody Allen play jazz at the Café Carlyle.
2. Catch a Staten Island Yankees game.
3. Get your ass kicked by a chess hustler in Washington Square Park.
4. Take a romantic rowboat ride in Central Park.
5. Try the veal parm at Dominick's.
6. Blast "Blitzkrieg Bop" in your earbuds while walking on Joey Ramone Place.
7. Ride the Cyclone at Coney Island.
8. Eat pastrami on rye at Katz's.
9. Find out who's buried in Grant's tomb.
10. Sit in the cheap seats at Carnegie Hall.
11. Drink Prohibition Punch at the Campbell Apartment.
12. Examine Mary Magdalene's tooth at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
13. Yell "Stern rules!" as Howard jogs past you in Central Park.
14. Play bocce ball at night in Spaghetti Park.
15. Cheer (or boo) a performer at the Apollo Theater's Amateur Night.
16. Fold (and eat) a slice of Brooklyn pizza.
17. Ask a cabbie, "What's the craziest thing that's happened in your taxi?"
18. Talk about moving to Los Angeles (but never actually go).
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!