1. They have great minimalist things-collapsing title sequences.
2. They star stylish, handsome, successful guys who smoke with confidence…
3. …and less handsome (but still handsome) lower-ranking guys with dickish ambition…
4. …and strong, tormented career women succeeding in male-dominated fields…
5. …and a skinny British guy with receding hair and great vintage specs.
6. They have excellent period art direction, from clothes to interior design to every prop.
7. They have a beautiful era of beautiful people with SO much beautiful dramatic tension.
8. And the critics LOOOOOVE it, like “greatest in TV history” love it (just like you will).
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.