1. They have great minimalist things-collapsing title sequences.
2. They star stylish, handsome, successful guys who smoke with confidence…
3. …and less handsome (but still handsome) lower-ranking guys with dickish ambition…
4. …and strong, tormented career women succeeding in male-dominated fields…
5. …and a skinny British guy with receding hair and great vintage specs.
6. They have excellent period art direction, from clothes to interior design to every prop.
7. They have a beautiful era of beautiful people with SO much beautiful dramatic tension.
8. And the critics LOOOOOVE it, like “greatest in TV history” love it (just like you will).
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.