2. The full list included 77 attendees, none of whom were punks. None of whom were Kim Kardashian either — though Kanye West made the list, Kim was cropped out of the photo used.
(Numerous other couples in attendance — Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge, Pharrell Williams and Helen Lasichanh, and more — made it onto the list together.)
So much for that nice, friendly dinner at Wintour’s place, then. We reached out to Vogue.com to find out what exactly Kim did wrong.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀