1. Justin Bieber’s new mustache — which, for the purposes of this post will be called Lindsey (Lindz for short) — was very excited to attend the Y-3 fashion show today in New York.
Bieber himself appears less excited — but then, once you’ve found pleather drop-crotch pants, what’s the point in even considering other types of clothing?
2. Lindz is just excited to be here at all — you know, in existence period.
Every guy gets excited about their first bout of chin fuzz, after all.
3. And look, even the finest facial hair has to start somewhere. Lindz has mad potential, OK?
4. Who knows exactly what Justin is looking for here, but it’s probably his electric razor because he clearly hasn’t been able to shave anytime recently.
5. This is just a really awkward photo where Justin’s pretending to be on the phone (also about electric razors, coincidentally) because none of his front-row seatmates will talk to him.
THEIR MUSTACHES ARE TOTALLY BEING CLIQUEY BITCHES AND PICKING ON POOR LINDSEY. What is this, junior high?!
6. And this is just a photo of a rainbow-colored hoodie from the new Y-3 collection. It’d suit Justin, maybe.
7. Anyway, after the show Justin got to go backstage and meet Y-3 designer Yohji Yamamoto.
Since Yohji has a proper mustache, Justin could ask for some tips on Lindsey’s behalf. Like, “Does Rogaine work?” and so on.
9. And then Justin and Lindsey had to go away.
- Canada's Conservatives just voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.