1. Justin Bieber’s new mustache — which, for the purposes of this post will be called Lindsey (Lindz for short) — was very excited to attend the Y-3 fashion show today in New York.
Bieber himself appears less excited — but then, once you’ve found pleather drop-crotch pants, what’s the point in even considering other types of clothing?
2. Lindz is just excited to be here at all — you know, in existence period.
Every guy gets excited about their first bout of chin fuzz, after all.
3. And look, even the finest facial hair has to start somewhere. Lindz has mad potential, OK?
4. Who knows exactly what Justin is looking for here, but it’s probably his electric razor because he clearly hasn’t been able to shave anytime recently.
5. This is just a really awkward photo where Justin’s pretending to be on the phone (also about electric razors, coincidentally) because none of his front-row seatmates will talk to him.
THEIR MUSTACHES ARE TOTALLY BEING CLIQUEY BITCHES AND PICKING ON POOR LINDSEY. What is this, junior high?!
6. And this is just a photo of a rainbow-colored hoodie from the new Y-3 collection. It’d suit Justin, maybe.
7. Anyway, after the show Justin got to go backstage and meet Y-3 designer Yohji Yamamoto.
Since Yohji has a proper mustache, Justin could ask for some tips on Lindsey’s behalf. Like, “Does Rogaine work?” and so on.
9. And then Justin and Lindsey had to go away.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.