2. Alice opened the show with her song “Cabaret,” specifically. Enjoy a snippet right here.
3. And note the opening line: “Where are you going with your life? What kind of chances will you take?”
I can only speak for myself, but I was not prepared for that sort of existential introspection on the first day of New York Fashion Week. Mainly I just wanted someone to compliment my shoes. (Spoiler: THEY DIDN’T, THOSE BITCHES.)
6. Yeah, as you can see this gaggle of male models backstage are doing everything possible to avoid answering either Q.
At least one of this quintet is texting a booker at their agency and asking if someone can come down to the Bastian show venue — that being UES glitzfest The Pierre Hotel — with at least a pair of ankle socks. #truestory.
9. Or you could wear pants, which, though lacking in citric chic, are also amazing.
This is dapper man Nick Wooster being dapper (and slightly menacing, which you’d think would be a tough look to pull off in those pants).
10. What Nick really needed, however, was (see below) some PINEAPPLE SHOES. The checkerboard Vans are, well, not so much a good look.
14. This is just a baseball cap, and it’s also on the wrong side of the Atlantic. Oh well.
16. Whereas this bushy beardfest “wins” quite the opposite award. Sorry not sorry, but you can’t show up on a runway in sweatpants either.*
*Disclaimer: unless you’re wearing CHINO sweatpants, which just happen to be exactly what I was wearing yesterday. And no-one complimented me on them either, THOSE BITCHES.
20. Because really, with a name like that, the question “where are you going with your life?” is an easy one after all.
And the answer, in this instance, is the mens board at DNA Models.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂