2. Sexpot footballer Cristiano Ronaldo attended the launch of CR7, his new underwear line, today in Madrid.
4. Here are some regular people gawping at 19 meters of Ronaldo goodness.
I guarantee at least four of them are plotting ways to tear off the crotch part of the poster and run home with it to use as their bedroom’s new wallpaper. OR MAYBE THAT’S JUST ME; I DON’T CARE, I LOVE IT [Ronaldo’s Bulge Remix].
5. And here’s that poster again.
6. Here is another Adonis-style image.
Sure, there’s a fair bit of airbrushing at hand but the important thing to note here is Ronaldo’s sidebutt muscles. I didn’t even know such things existed so I’m proud to say my close examination of the above image has helped further my knowledge of all things science.
7. Here’s Ronaldo posing with his new merch.
Note to Ronaldo: NEEDS TO BE MORE DEMONSTRATIVE.
14. I don’t know why Cristiano is not modeling the collection himself.
Nor am I happy that he is not.
17. Ronaldo created the line in partnership with New York-based fashion designer Richard Chai.
In the appropriately self-congratulatory statements released alongside the line’s launch, Ronaldo said he’s “very proud” of his efforts, and that the design process has “given [him] a great creative outlet.” He also promises he’s tested out the designs himself, but don’t even think about looking for used prototypes on eBay because 1) that’s sick and 2) I already checked, there aren’t any listed.
Chai adds that he’s also excited about the undies, and confirms a second collection is already in the works.
In one of the collection’s promotional videos, Chai also throws some not-so-veiled snark at CR7’s competitors:
Says the designer, “Often times you hear of athletes and celebrities just putting their names on things and not really caring.” Let’s just leave it there and go find the appropriate Latrice Royale GIFs.
19. But back to Ronaldo: even Richard doesn’t want to stop looking at him.
20. And really, why would he?
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- The mysterious substance used to kill North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's half-brother has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭