1. Because of this stellar, fan fic-worthy front row: Zachary Quinto, Jonas Brothers Kevin, Nick and Joe, and Colton Haynes
Christina Ricci also sat front row not far from Zachary, but far enough all the same to miss out on this wonderful photo opportunity.
4. Also, more photos of Colton Haynes, who gamely posed backstage with Richard Chai himself.
Upon leaving the show, Colton bumped into me and immediately said, “Sorry,” which was nice. I said, “No worries,” which was sort of a lie because what I actually meant was, “OMG COLTON HAYNES, TOUCH ME AGAIN.”
5. Anyway, the front row starlets really seemed to concentrate on the show. Which is noble.
6. Of course, focusing on the clothes and not the hot models.
7. Well, mostly not the hot models. There has to be an exception to every rule!
8. Maybe two exceptions, because Kevin Jonas loves his iPhone camera.
And just incidentally, Kevin likes cameras so much that he went to the Best Buy opposite Lincoln Center and bought a new one after the show. Everyone there apart from myself did a disconcertingly good job at not appearing starstruck.
10. PS: here’s a shot of Christina Ricci, who looked really cute.
17. Oops. Let’s take a quick moment to celebrate this moment when it looked like one poor model would faceplant, BUT SHE DIDN’T.
Because models have mad skillz, that’s why.
Also, the show’s soundtrack was great. Nice work, Richard.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘