19 Products Your Cat Needs, Other Than A Cardboard Box
You know, other than an empty cardboard box.
1. For an ever-changing play zone, there's The Ripple Rug ($40)
"I was originally turned off by the price, but both cats love it. You can change the configuration so the cats never get bored chasing each other (or their own tails) throughout the holes and folds. It also makes a good napping spot!" — Katherine Morris, Facebook
2. If you love watching your cat chase things around the room like a weirdo, there's the FroliCat BOLT Interactive Laser Pet Toy ($18).
"Hands down the FroliCat Bolt laser toy. It's basically an automated laser pointer that randomly shoots the Infamous Red Dot in various patterns around the floor. When we're too tired to play with them, we turn it on and our cats go mad for it... Our cats still haven't figured out that it isn't us playing with them and it's hilarious to see them wiggle after the dot on the floor!" — Kim Hawko, Facebook
3. The PetFusion Infinity Scratcher is combo cat scratcher and nap spot and looks frickin' cool too ($50).
9. If you need an adaptable carrier, the Pet Gear I-GO2 Traveler Roller Backpack contains multitudes ($35).
"Literally just bought him a carrier that can go from backpack to rolly bag, from duffel to regular handle bag. It’s great and he loves it. It’s so hard finding a carrier for a cat that’s almost 20 pounds and is spacious enough for them." — ActorAnon
10. If you're into versatility, the Purrfect Arch is a nap spot, a self-groomer, and a massager ($10).
12. The Booda Dome Cleanstep Cat Box is a palatial litter box situation for the finicky kitty ($28).
14. If you love playing with your cat, but also sometimes need them to entertain themselves, there's the Hexbug Nano Robotic Cat Toy ($5).
15. PetSafe Ssscat is a cat control spray system to gently remind your kitties that certain areas may be off limits ($21).
This post has been updated to reflect BuzzFeed's editorial standards.