1. Yolanda from One Star is the unsung hero of the show.
2. The reign of the man-bun is coming to a close. Long live the Bronytail.
3. Your boss will never, ever be as cool as Abbie's boss.
5. Technology will fail you in your moment of need.
6. Jenny Mills is the sanest person in Sleepy Hollow, despite legally being the craziest.
Tarrytown Psychiatric's resident dropper of truth bombs.
7. The first time Sheriff Reyes sees the Horseman is going to be the most cathartic moment in television history.
8. No one will ever look as awkward in any article of clothing as Ichabod looked in those skinny jeans.
9. Ichabod's coat must be enchanted, otherwise no one would be able to stand the smell of 250-year-old wool.
10. The only difference between a good day and a GREAT day is an unexpected John Cho cameo.
11. Or another Amandla Steinberg episode.
12. No one understands how Jenny's eyebrows work, but they're extremely impressive. Like really. Wow.
13. The Undead aren't always the bad guys. They're just as complex as the rest of us.
14. You could play Revolutionary War bingo with the sheer number of famous people/founding fathers Ichabod personally knows.
Really, Ben Franklin too?