2. You’re afraid that your knuckle hair will ruin this shot one day.
4. You regularly discover patches of hair that you didn’t know were there before and are too scared to ask if anyone else has hair there too.
Does anyone else have little hairs on the side of their hand? Right under their pinky finger? No? OK.
5. Most bracelets are out of the question because they snag your arm hair and that HURTS.
Especially the ones that have elastic in them. Ouch.
7. You could win a stache-off between yourself and most preteen boys.
And yeah, you’ve gotten latte foam stuck in it.
9. Your underwear fits differently based on whether or not you shaved.
Let’s just say that you look “fuller” when you haven’t trimmed.
10. You lose more hair in the shower than you think most people have on their heads.
Depending on your screen, this might be actual size.
12. If you decide to shave your armpits the hair grows back fifteen minutes after you get out of the shower.
And probably feels like copper wires poking through your skin.
14. You’ve taken “not by the hair of my chinny chin chin” personally.
Pardon me while I thoughtfully stroke my micro-beard.
15. You’ve caught yourself idly petting your leg/arm/torso hair.
Admit it, it feels kind of nice.
16. You have a chronic fear of being photographed from below.
No one needs to know about the nose hair situation.
19. There’s one spot on your leg that you always miss while shaving. Those hairs are probably two inches long by now.
23. And since your body hair grows fast, your head-hair probably grows fast too!
Even if you don’t have long hair it’s probably super thick!
- The Pentagon is repealing its ban on transgender people serving openly in the U.S. military.
- Donald Trump secretly listened in on phone calls at his landmark Florida estate Mar-a-Lago, sources tell BuzzFeed News.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸