1. Getting peanutted so hard it was almost impossible to undo the knot again.
2. When you had to sit on the part of the bench with the stupid bobbly bits on.
3. Trying to do any work on one of these crap tiny desks.
4. When your mum made you wear these super unfashionable school shoes because they were "the only ones that would last".
5. And also when she bought you a blazer three sizes too big so you could "grow into it".
6. These gym mats that offered absolutely no protection, so it was like doing a roly poly on the wooden floor.
7. Opening your bag at break time to find your banana looking like this.
8. The school making you wear these when you did swimming in PE.
Boys definitely drew the short straw.
9. This happening ~literally every single time~ you tried to sharpen a pencil.
10. Always getting in trouble because your uniform was slightly scruffy.
The worst was getting in trouble for having your shirt untucked when you didn't even realise it.