25 Things From Walmart That'll Make Your Home So Much Cozier
The cozier the home, the less you leave, the happier you are.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sherpa blanket so you can burrito yourself in fluffy goodness and nap until the end of time. Bless.
2. A medallion tapestry to cover your oh-so boring white bedroom walls with colorful and intricate patterns.
3. A box of fruity tea bursting with flavor for those colder than cold nights when you wonder what's got Mother Nature sooooo chilly.
4. And to brew that tea, a kettle. It's a kitchen must-have. Mine lives on my stove because I use it that much.
5. A velvet pillow that'll feel amazingly smooth against your skin as your nestle in for your daily cat nap.
6. A fleece robe to slip into the literal second you walk in the door because anyone who hangs around their home in jeans can't be trusted.
7. A two-pack of lights you can string around your apartment to create a twinkling wonderland. Hey, you might even be so focused on the lights that you'll forget you live in a shoebox.
8. An electric space heater so you'll worry a little less about your heat breaking. And even if it does, you've got this little guy to warm you.
9. A silicone bakeware set because constantly having fresh baked goods in your home is a true ~recipe~ for success.
12. An aroma diffuser you may run all day long so you never have to smell air that isn't scented with the wonderfully calming aroma of lavender.
13. A set of socks so fuzzy, you'll consider them a night-in staple. Who wouldn't want a pair of these on while they're eating pizza and movie-marathoning??
14. A shag rug to cover bare, wooden floors that are absolutely freezing by the time you wake up in the morning.
15. A sign with hooks for your entryway that'll provide a space for coats and scarves, but also greet you with a friendly ~welcome~ every time you arrive home.
16. A scented candle because no room is really cozy with fluorescent lights. These can set the mood for your scheduled "I'm taking a bath, please don't speak to me" time.
17. A memory foam bath mat so your feet will feel like they're resting on clouds while brushing your teeth.
18. A textured duvet set to make your bed even more attractive. You still can't marry it though, sorryyyyy.
19. A wooden frame for your bedside table or for a gallery wall. Either way, you'll be able to commemorate some of your most beloved family memories.
20. A set of succulents that'll add some greenery to your space without a ton of annoying (and sometimes complicated) maintenance.
21. A macrame wall hanging to break up your tendency of using only traditionally framed art. Step outside of the box!
22. A faux-fur sheepskin you can throw over dining chairs, dining benches, and....literally anything else. Including the floor. Just throw it on the floor for immediate warmth. You get the idea.
25. And finally, a color-changing rose night light so your home is never pitch black come sundown. Bathroom trips during the night shouldn't be scary!!
At the end of a long day:
Interested in getting more things for your home? Check out these articles:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.