28 Products That'll Honestly Just Make Your Life Easier
Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pimple extractor kit (with seven stainless steel tools) so you can safely rid your skin of blackheads and whiteheads during your nightly pick, because using your fingers can be damaging and lead to scarring.
2. And if one pimple just won't quit, a hydrocolloid acne-absorbing patch to suck out all the pus and gunk overnight. It'll do the work while you sleep, so you can wake up to smaller, healed pimples instead of angry monsters.
3. An anti-slip solution for anyone who's constantly nagged by sliding glasses during a busy workday. These silicone grips are soft and flexible for everyday wear. Plus, they'll actually do the job of keeping your glasses in place so you won't be distracted.
4. And a lens and screen cleaner, because having foggy eyeglasses or computer screens is the most frustrating thing when you're just trying to be productive. This one is 100% alcohol- and ammonia-free and will leave your lenses and screens spotless.
5. A set of interlocking bins to keep that infamous junk drawer organized so you don't have to spend an hour searching for a pack of nails, Tide pen, or super glue. Creating some kind of order will pay off immensely in the long run.
6. A key cover so those with multiple sets can easily identify which is which without having to fumble around. When it's dark outside, the last thing you want to be doing is playing trial-and-error with your keychain.
7. An eyeliner stamp, because spending time in front of the mirror trying to perfectly match your wings can be way too time-consuming. Those with shaky hands can finally get the sharp edge they're looking for.
8. A cuticle guard that'll protect the skin around your nails while you're painting. If you tend to miss your actual nail and get polish all over your finger, than this is for you. You can peel latex barrier off once your nails are dried.
9. A spot remover you can use on carpets, upholstery, and clothing — it'll instantly lift stains without the need for scrubbing or vacuuming. Plus it's non-irritating to skin.
10. A medicine cabinet shelf, because you've got so many products that they're starting to spill onto your bathroom counter. This shelf will help you rearrange the cabinet entirely, creating more space than ever for pill bottles, hair products, and makeup. AKA, when you need a painkiller or some hand lotion, it won't take you centuries to find it.
11. A detangling brush to get the knots smoothly out of your hair post ocean-dip. The sand + wind has turned your hair into a literal bird's nest and you're just trying to detangle without crying a literal river.
12. A motion-activated toilet light so you don't stumble around the bathroom in the middle of the night when all you want to do is go and immediately get back into bed. If you spend too much time up, you're suddenly awake.
13. A vegetable chopper that'll dice up potatoes and onions in seconds so you can keep all your fingers intact. It has two different sized blades, a four-cup container, and a cleaning brush.
14. A set of packing cubes, because they'll help you increase space in your suitcase like no other. The double-stitching makes them incredibly strong, so no, they won't split from being over-stuffed with your belongings.
15. An organizer that'll do the job you always seem to struggle with: keep your desk clean! With six compartments and two drawers, it'll decrease your workspace clutter so you can actually focus for once.
16. A cosmetic bag with adjustable compartments to make sure you're never running late due to a lost mascara or eyeliner pencil. Everything you own will fit into this convenient bag, ensuring your morning routine always goes smoothly — no matter how many times you hit snooze.
17. A blind spot mirror that'll help you achieve that perfect parallel park each time. It'll become your trusted driving bestie, helping you out in situations that could otherwise end, well, poorly.
18. Liquid ant baits to exterminate pesky ants that always seem to raid your home come summertime. You can place them anywhere around your home, plus they'll remain fresh until opened. Once it's filled, just trash and repeat if necessary!
19. A beginner's guide on how to cook literally anything if you're someone who is truly inexperienced in the kitchen. It reviews how to dice vegetables, prepare meat, cook grains, and how to build a well-rounded meal.
20. And a 12-pack of air-tight containers that'll store your precious leftovers with no spills. If you've spent so much time and effort making food, you want it to last! The set includes five different sizes and each top has four locks for a v strong seal.
21. A felt purse insert to finally bring some order to the black hole that is your bag. Deep-diving every single time only to pull out the wrong item is way too annoying. It has 13 pockets total with a zippered middle pocket that can be removed.
22. A hanger stacker, because throwing them in the bottom of your closet is a recipe for disaster. You'll never be able to detangle them when you actually need one, like right after laundry day is complete and you actually make the effort to hang things back in your closet.
23. A set of bed bands so your fitted sheet stays in place through the entire night, saving you from constantly tugging them down each and every time you climb into bed. Plus, they're adjustable to fit any and all bed sizes or sheet types.
24. Adhesive underarm sweat pads, because we've all suffered from some intense perspiration stains. They're ultra-light, hypoallergenic, and non-scented. They'll keep you dry even in moments of panic so you don't have to worry about wet marks.
25. Bra strap holders that'll finally put an end to the cycle of you pulling up straps that have fallen past your shoulder. The holder will keep the straps upright and tucked closer together, which can also keep them out-of-sight when you're wearing racerback tanks and dresses.
26. Button extenders for pants that have become a bit too tight in the waist, but are still wearable. Why get rid of them if you don't have to? These will provide a quick fix so you don't have to shop for new pairs.
27. Self-tying shoelaces that'll stay tight throughout your morning run. You won't need to retie them at any point thanks to the locking technology. They'll also great for those with limited mobility!
28. A microwavable heating pad for sore muscles or stomach cramps. The heat can relax muscles and greatly reduce pain. As another option, you can place the pad in the freezer for cold therapy. The next time you get a sour stomach, you won't have to deal with the feeling for long!
Life after this post:
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, drugstore products that actually fight acne, the best places to buy luggage online.
Still shopping? Check out: