14 Products So Savage You'll Laugh And Then Maybe Cry
The sarcasm, it burns.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of Titanic and iceberg ice molds that'll make everyone at your dinner party do a double take at their glass. It may even cause some "too soon" comments, so beware.
2. Or The Perfect Man ice mold, because he won't forget your anniversary or leave dishes in the sink. He'll probably melt after a few minutes too, but at least he'll perfectly cool down your drink for the time being.
3. A Hodor door stopper that'll make you shed a tear every single time you pass by. This fictional character's death will never be okay. Never.
4. A disappearing dinosaur mug you should definitely not gift to any young child who has a current reptile obsession.
5. A set of sarcastic luggage tags that'll make you chuckle before the weight of your physical baggage reminds you of your emotional baggage. We've all got some!
6. An ultimate guide on how to excel in the workplace without damaging a man's ego. This quippy, incredibly sarcastic how-to is packed with tips and tricks on how to get ahead and smash the glass ceiling without hurting the feelings of the man sitting next to you!
7. Adulting ribbons for those moments when you minorly (or majorly) make a life decision that can be described as well, poor. Sometimes you just need to acknowledge what went down and move on.
8. An insults poster so you can always stay up-to-date on the best way to insult someone. Just as a warning, some of these are truly biting, so use at your own risk.
9. An A-hole paperweight that looks seemingly innocuous until the actual meaning sets in. If you ever receive this as a gift from a coworker, they may be trying to send you a message.
10. Bad parking business cards to use when you encounter an incredibly frustrating parking lot situation. Let's just say the individual receiving the card will probably be displeased with the entire situation.
11. A dumpster fire enamel pin, because nothing accurately represents 2019 like a literal dumpster on fire.
12. A Thank U, Next breakup card featuring the one and only Jonathan Van Ness that'll provide a little tough love to the one friend who needs it. She may shed some tears, but it's all part of the grieving process.
13. A set of Marvel infinity stone earrings, because we all know the heartbreak and angst that went into Avengers Endgame. Yes, things worked out in the end, but a large price was paid.
These products 😬
Looking for more? Check out our favorite places to buy the best bathing suits online, travel accessories for long flights, and, of course, our ultimate guide to cleaning every single room in your house.
Still shopping? Check out: