We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A trio of decorative wall mirrors that can be arranged to your liking. You can add them to a gallery wall or have them stand alone.
2. A weathered wood picture frame for showcasing your most cherished memories.
3. A vintage standing table clock to up the farmhouse vibe you've been obsessed with since watching numerous reruns of Fixer Upper.
4. A heart marquee sign so darling, you'll immediately want to add it to your bedroom.
5. A faux-floral arrangement that'll look fresh all year long and won't require any maintenance.
6. And if you want to add some live greenery, these succulents are the perfect addition. They're easy to maintain, even for someone with a brown thumb.
7. A knit pillow because your head deserves a comfortable place to rest at the end of a long day.
8. A laundry sign you can hang next to your washer and dryer to remind you that yes, you do eventually have to fold your clothes. Unfortunately.
9. Votive holders so you always have a source of ~mood lighting~ when overhead lights feel too harsh.
10. Or maybe a wax warmer that'll melt wax, releasing a wonderful aroma like spicy cinnamon stick or vanilla cookie crunch. Once the wax is melted, you can pour it back into the mold to be used again.
11. A globe to keep on your desk because you are a worldly individual even if you haven't traveled out of your home state. You've got a bucket list, alright!
12. A faux-mink throw you'll want to burrito in the moment you get home from work.
13. A pendant for hanging above your breakfast nook so you get ample light while eating your pancakes.
14. A tray you can place in your living room to corral decorative objects or mugs when you have company.
15. Or maybe a cutting board for using as a display in your kitchen and serving cheese and crackers.
16. A footstool so you have a place to rest your tired feet, or a place to throw clothes onto when "the chair" is full.
17. Floating shelves to display all your beloved knickknacks, candles, and books.
18. Water-resistant storage bins that'll provide some much-needed organization to your bathroom.
19. Tiled coasters to protect your coffee table and provide a touch of European style to your home.
20. And finally, wall hangers that can be used as planters or as storage containers for pens, binder clips, and other desk necessities.
Looking at your new purchases like:
Looking for more decor to add to your home? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.