We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faux fur throw to cozy up with at the end of a long day spent pretending to like people.
2. A colorful striped pillow that'll pop on any type of sofa, no matter the style.
3. A baroque mirror you can place in your bedroom or bathroom for elevated elegance.
4. A 7-piece frame set to create a gallery wall with your favorite paintings and photographs.
5. A cinema light box you can customize to say whatever message you want, depending on your mood for that day.
6. A galvanized wall clock for anyone looking to achieve that Chip and Joanna farmhouse vibe.
7. Fairy lights to string around your bedroom or add to a few mason jars.
8. A peace sign perfect for a bookshelf, dresser, or bedside table. Now onto conquering world peace.
9. A Himalayan salt lamp designed to emit a calming amber light to soothe you.
10. A mounted shelf with five hooks that'll be oh so handy in your entryway. You can hang coats, keys, and even place bills to be paid on the shelf.
11. Or maybe a pineapple lamp to bring light to the darkest of corners. Unfortunately, SpongeBob is not included.
12. A globe for your desk to remind you of all the wonderful places you've been. And if you haven't traveled much, then this globe will help you choose those places you want to visit first.
13. A mirror tray can hold perfume bottles, jewelry, and some makeup plus look super posh on your vanity.
14. An 8-piece vase set that'll add greenery to your space. Each vase can hold a different stem!
15. A runner to warm up an otherwise cold-floored hallway. No one wants to deal with that in the AM.
16. And if you're a real plant lover, then a cactus art print will be a must-have on your walls.
17. A wax warmer that'll release the aroma of whatever wax melt you choose. Just place the melt on the dish and turn on the warmer. Once the wax has melted, you can pour it into its mold to harden and be reused.
18. A macrame wall hanging for anyone with bare walls. This hanging will add some much needed texture. And it's a nice alternative to the traditional framed artwork.
19. A flowered doormat so you'll always be greeted by a warm welcome, even if your day wasn't so happy.
20. And finally, a pair of geodes that can work as bookends or stand alone as decor items.
Just think of all the money you're about to save on affordable decor!!!!
Looking for more awesome home items? Check out these articles:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.